Eviscerate

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by Mr Pokephile, May 28, 2008.

?

How is the map? (rate after play)

1. Not the best

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Okay

4.3%
  3. advrage

17.4%
  4. awsome

21.7%
  5. Very great

56.5%
  1. barefootabe

barefootabe Ancient

i realy like the use of barriers as colums or pillers,it gives the map the feel of ruins or a temple. over all its a great map should be fun for slayer..u have my dl for sure

2. Pigglez

Pigglez Ancient

blood this came out epic. Wish I could have helped test lol. The pillars definitely add a great aesthetic touch. they look done perfectly. The rounded building looks like my favorite spot so far. Very pleasing to look at. The interlocking is flawless and you really took your time. However, the weapon layout caught my eye. Sniper Rockets Sword Shotty. and the BR's and carbines push it too. Seems like a lot in a map. Though looking around, it seems that the openness and amount of cover added should hopefully make up for this. Overall, very well done Blood. :]

3. LynnJynh9315

LynnJynh9315 Ancient

LynnJynh9315 just isn't feeling the love....

Hmm. It looks.... sparse. I really liked both of your other maps, but I'm just not feeling it here. The walkways and everything are placed really well, and I like the grav lifts and man-cannons- but it just doesn't live up to either S7 Line or Construction (my favorite map for 1v1 games).

4. ImI METAL ImI

ImI METAL ImI Ancient

Wow, this looks pretty good. Aesthetically it looks great and it seems as though it'll provide for some good slayer/Koth/Oddball games. Is there any weapon to take care of that ghost with? Like a Brute Shot, Fuel Rod, or a (Dare I say it?!) a.....Roquette Lawn Chair?? Anyway, you most likely have my DL as soon as I'm done forging. 4/5 from me.

5. Mr Pokephile

Mr Pokephile Forge Labs
    Forge Critic Senior Member

Yeah, i got rockets, all the weapons are on the list.. :p anyways, Zstrike, the weapons are at 180 sec re-spawn with a run time max of 1

6. Nemihara

Nemihara Ancient

I remember testing this with you. It was really fun, but tense, and I was always wondering when someone would spawn by me to kill me before I could steal the flag. Still, we won, so I liked it.

7. Tex

Tex Ancient

i teabagged the hell out of you, nemi, during testing, now that was a good time in my book...

8. GoodWhaleSushi

GoodWhaleSushi Ancient

Wow, VERY good job. I bet it'll be great for testing!

9. Pigglez

Pigglez Ancient

ahh ok. Yea I saw that was written but was just wondering. I'll take your word though and definitely play this :] Again, great job.

10. Mortarion

Mortarion Ancient
    Banned

Looks awesome, I'll download

Isn't Eviscerate a move from WoW?

11. Mr Pokephile

Mr Pokephile Forge Labs

yes i was playing it while making this

12. Mortarion

Mortarion Ancient
    Banned

Awesome, what level are you?

I'm a 66 Orc Shaman :D

13. RadiantOpaque

RadiantOpaque Ancient

The central structure looks great with the "barrier-pillars." Just being nitpicky here, but, I am not a big fan of putting anything except for energy swords and maybe a fuel rod cannon on a weapon holder. To me anyways, it just looks kind of awkward.

A lot of time looks like it was spent paying attention to details, like merging the bottom of the mancannons in with the boxes. For that, I give this map a 5/5.

14. Mr Pokephile

Mr Pokephile Forge Labs

nice, im a 70 Blood elf pally, i got a 64 undead lock too

15. CaMOfo

CaMOfo Ancient

Lol bumped, this is a very fun well for the times I have played it. Bl00d the only thing that I thought was a little wrong with the map is the space between the rocket spawn and the shotgun spawn, it's a little hard to drive through there. Great job and hopefully you make some more epic maps like this one.

16. Breakout

Breakout Ancient

Nice looking map everything seems smooth and loooks fun to play but also competitive

17. Bottlecap

Bottlecap Ancient

After playing this map I was greatly dissapointed. I was expecting so much, but got little. The map looks good for the most part, I will give you that. I saw some aesthetic touches inspired from a map that will remain nameless. There wasn't anything that looked bad really, big improvement since your last posts. But this honestly didn't play too well. The gameplay was quite boring. Nothing about this map seemed very exciting. And the spawns were freqently off, notably the starting points too, I started right next to someone in FFA. Also, the air lift, it doesn't quite work. You seemed to have angled the mancannons a little, but when doing an airlift like that you must point them staight up or else like in your map you must walk over it a couple of times to go up. And the weapons, the needlers were too controlling in this map. I couldn't find BR's as easily as I would have liked and as I said, I could very easily dominate with a needler. It just seemed overall as another one of your good ideas that you couldn't quite pull off. 6.5/10, sorry Bl00D.

18. zaloog

zaloog Ancient

i give it a thumbs up. if you need help taking pictures give me a chirp

19. Mr Pokephile

Mr Pokephile Forge Labs

Oh quite, um akward :p

20. bnasty574

bnasty574 Ancient

It didn't play as good as I would have liked, but it was still fun. good job.