Evacuation

Discussion in 'Reach Mini Game Maps' started by blockhead573, Oct 2, 2010.

1. blockhead573

blockhead573 Forerunner

Hey guys after having this map tested, and broke, i think its officially post ready. So give it up for Evacuation on Blocks World.

This map feature some very good challenges that increase in difficulty as you go through the map, and even though like all my maps, it is very short, i think that the challenges make up for the length. And my next map that im working on, im trying not to use any teleporters so it should be longer. Anyways... this map is a coop puzzle so i recommend grabbing a close friend, family member, or some homeless guy and trying this map out.

This map is meant for a special variant of oddball and has a challenge on each part of forge world. It supports up to four people in case you need some extra help. And this map has some amazing natural beauty.

Picture Time!!!!! (sorry about the size.)

The Oddball and last challenge....

[​IMG]

Challenge #1....

[​IMG]

Challenge #2.... (Idea by explode9000)

[​IMG]

Challenge #4....

[​IMG]

Challenge #5....

[​IMG]

And the hubb....

[​IMG]

Download the Map Download the Gametype

2. Norbo11

Norbo11 Forerunner

Im completely lost... how do i get out of this box with the dmrs?

3. blockhead573

blockhead573 Forerunner

i donno? try killing yourself lol.

4. NOMnuggetNOM

NOMnuggetNOM Forerunner

How do you not know? Didn't you make it?

5. blockhead573

blockhead573 Forerunner

lol, i was kidding.

It was a sarcastic i donno, you just cant tell with text.... anyways, what you do is you jump up and get a DMR, then you look down at your knee and kill yourself easy smeasy.

6. TecH

TecH Ancient

Great map block head. I liked all of the challenges and every room man, except for the last room with the shade turret, It looked ugly.. Ha, but the challenge was good. Keep em' coming man.
    This map has been given the TecH thumbs upp!!!!

7. Volcom Guy992

Volcom Guy992 Forerunner

Hey I have 4 people int he room total and we are all the way at teh shade turret part but we are completely stuck. We found the beam rifle but that has been know help. If you can give a hint that would be amazing.

8. blockhead573

blockhead573 Forerunner

i'll tell you what if you want to know how to do a challenge, on any puzzle map i make, starting now. send me a msg on XBL and i'll tell you. This is just to prevent people from looking at this thread, then beating it without trying.

9. lnich13

lnich13 Forerunner

i got no xbox internet atm please tell me im stuck there aswell i even got the grav hammer and ive tried nocking it off the edge

10. blockhead573

blockhead573 Forerunner

go to where the fusion coils are, each time you swing the hammer, it barely, and i mean maybe a mm at most, moves the fusion coil. Keep swinging until it falls.

11. Masonxyz

Masonxyz Forerunner

Im confused, it took me forever to kill myself in the first room, i got the jet pack and the drop shield, my friend got to the other room, but i cant make it. Little help please? gamer tag MasonXYZ if you dont wana give up answers