Evacuation on Planet Terror

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by IILilNinjiII, Jun 29, 2009.

1. IILilNinjiII

IILilNinjiII Ancient

Description: The UNSC Pelican crashed leaving survivors to take shelter. They await their station to provide backup from the dangers within.
    This map was set off on an unknown planet known as planet terror where the marines were crash landed in the forest of this dangerous place. They must get to the base to survive the 10 minutes and wait for the station to come help them.

The zombie runs regular speed but jumps higher and the humans run faster but jump regular.

This map was made by Afro Ninja1000 and IILilNinjiII with some help from Silver245.

Tips:
    Don't Die
    Don't Betray
    Don't Try to be last man because you get -1 points for not being a good team mate :p.
    Don't go out by yourself.
    Stick Together!
    Be a camping Noob xD.
    Have fun!

Also I recommend to try to pick up all the wepons because the aliens can pick up weapons ( Evil Laugh!)

Their are some hidden weapons on the map so go head and explore and you still can be a jumping pro.

Finally some things on the screenshots have changed because i fixed some stuff.

Okay so heres the map.

View 1:
    [​IMG][/URL]

View 2:
    [​IMG][/URL]

View 3:
    [​IMG][/URL]

Alien(s) Start:
    [​IMG][/URL]

Human Start: (Some start in Blue Base)
    [​IMG][/URL]

Here are the main camping spots:

Main Entrance:
    [​IMG][/URL]

The Attic:
    [​IMG][/URL]

The Basement:
    [​IMG][/URL]

The Turret Tower:
    [​IMG][/URL]

Blue Base View 1:
    [​IMG][/URL]

Blue Base View 2:
    [​IMG][/URL]

Now heres a picture of the middle with a custom powerup to respawn every minute and help the zombie unless the human's decide to decide to steal it.
    [​IMG][/URL]

I like to call this spot the bunker:
    [​IMG][/URL]

This is a view of an active camo and a grav. lift that respawns after 1 minute and 30 secs. to give the zombie more of an edge.
    [​IMG][/URL]

NOW TIME FORE SOME ACTION SHOTS!

Here I COMES!
    [​IMG][/URL]

HOLY CRAP! Runnnnn!
    [​IMG][/URL]

Dang it a dead end :(
    [​IMG][/URL]

Escape from the Alien! xD
    [​IMG][/URL]

EEEK where did he come from :O
    [​IMG][/URL]

You Shall NOT ENTER!
    [​IMG][/URL]

Ok thats it i hope you guys enjoy the map and here's the DL link so have fun.
    I recommend this with atleast 6 people.
    Please comment and leave good advice please :).

The Map: Planet Terror

The Game: Evacuation

Please Enjoy!

#1 IILilNinjiII, Jun 29, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2009
  2. phd lolz

phd lolz Ancient

You used the same picture every time, and double posted.

3. Bigb779

Bigb779 Ancient

Ehhh, looks alright. Of course it's Guardian so you can't do much with it.

There are some problems with the gametype though. Making the Humans run faster isn't really a good idea. They could just constantly run and the zombie would have no chance at catching them unless he set a trap or something. Also, having you get -1 for being the Last Man Standing. That's like telling people to go die because you don't want to survive the longest.

4. VIBlackDragonIV

VIBlackDragonIV Ancient

It was ambitious posting a map on Guardian in the age of Foundry and Sandbox I will give you that. But negative points for being able to survive the longest does seem unreasonable but a worthy goal. Maybe weaker damage or slower speed or something. Also you cannot cannot cannot double post.

5. v0ltecpr0

v0ltecpr0 Forerunner

Maps looks pretty good (for a guardian map ofc) but well im sick of the foundry / sandbox maps .. so ill give it a 4/5 ;)