(ESP Perdido 1-1) (ENG Lost 1-1)

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mini Game Maps' started by fernandoloco, Sep 27, 2010.

1. fernandoloco

fernandoloco Forerunner

Hello friends, I am called fernando am new in the forum ^^ am Spanish, use a translator of google if they do not understand me sit it very much:S
    This one is a map of puzzle created for my, between many that I have, I hope that they like ^^ spanish texts are in English I, English is bad translators do not give much T_T I hope you can read it without complications.

(((((Hola amigos, me llamo fernando soy nuevo en el foro ^^ soy español, uso un traductor de google si no me entienden lo siento mucho :S
    Este es un mapa de puzzle creado por mi, entre los muchos que tengo, espero que les guste ^^ los textos estan en español i ingles, el ingles es algo malo los traductores no dan para mucho T_T espero puedan leerlo sin complicaciones...)))

If they want to answer me please use the translator I am grateful for it to him very much
    ^^

(((si desean contestarme por favor usen el traductor se lo agradezco mucho
    ^^)))

Interstitial - Traductor

Recommended Players: 1
    Gameplay: Download below

(((Jugadores recomendados: 1
    Modo de juego: Descargar abajo)))

I'm sorry but the movie of the game and the gameplay is a pole on Saturday erased and can not use the xbox360 on saturday T_T I'll upload again ^ ^ I'm sorry I'll upload it in when I can again, if you want to play with gameplay make the bomb and sword main weapon will be worth ^ ^ thank you for your patience sorry again.

(((lo siento mucho pero la pelicula de el juego y el modo de juego se a borrado y asta el sabado no podre usar la xbox360 T_T el sabado lo subire de nuevo ^^ lo siento mucho lo subire en cuando pueda de nuevo, si quieren jugarlo con poner un modo de juego con la bomb y de arma principal espada os valdra ^^ gracias por la paciencia lo siento de nuevo.)))

Capturas: Screenshots:

Principio: Home:
    [​IMG]
    Objetivo: salir de la sala inicial. Objective: leave the initial room.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Elevador: Elevator:
    [​IMG]
    Objetivo: ¡¡¡morir!!! Objective: To die!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------​
    Zona de reaparicion: Respaw Area:
    [​IMG]
    Prueba de salto 1: Jump test 1:
    [​IMG]
    Objetivo: llegar a la parte superior de la sala. Objective: to reach the top of the room.
    Zona del arma: Gun Zone:
    [​IMG]
    Objetivo: conseguir el arma. Objective: To get the gun.
    Prueba de salto 2: Jump test 2:
    [​IMG]
    Objetivo: Saltar al saliente superior. Objective: Go to the top flange.

Prueba de tiro: Test shot:
    [​IMG]
    Objetivo: desbloquear el teletrasporte. Objective: To unlock the teleport.
    Descenso: Descent:
    [​IMG]
    Objetivo: Descender y entrar por el teletrasporte. Objective: To descend and enter the teleport.
    Trampa: Trap:
    [​IMG]
    Objetivo: No morir ^^ y entrar por el teletrasporte. Objective: Do not die ^ ^ and enter the teleport.
    Zona de salto 3: Jump test 3:
    [​IMG]
    Objetivo: conseguir el regenerador. Objective: To get the regenerator.
    Zona: Inibidores. Inhibiting:
    [​IMG]
    Objetivo: Usar el regenerador para conseguir el Inibidor de radar. Objective: Use the regenerator to achieve Inhibiting radar.
    Zona de salto 4: Jump test 4:
    [​IMG]
    Objetivo: llegar a la zona inicial subiendo por la tuberia. Objective: To reach the starting area by going up the pipe.
    Zona de salto 5: Jump test5:
    [​IMG]
    Objetivo: Con un inibidor de radar anteriormente conseguido, llegar al teletrasporte. Objective: With a radar Inhibiting previously obtained, to reach the teleport.
    Zona de bomba: End zone 1:
    [​IMG]
    Objetivo: Agarrar la bomba. Objective: Grab the bomb.
    Zona final: End zone 2:
    [​IMG]
    Objetivo: Poner la bomba. Objective: To exploit ^^

[​IMG]
    Mapa: Map: Bungie.net : Halo 3 File Details

[​IMG]
    Modo de juego: Game mode:

[​IMG]
    Video de el mapa: Movie map:

Thank you for reading this topic, having patience with my writing ^^ I hope that they like the map.

Greetings

Fernandoloco

#1 fernandoloco, Sep 27, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2010
  2. ULikeThatDontYa

ULikeThatDontYa Forerunner

It seems that right before Reach came out there was a plethora of Puzzle maps coming out. This looks like one of the better ones, with complicated puzzles, neat forging, and some interesting ideas that have not been used to often. Nice puzzle map and welcome to Forgehub.