(Erosion) Bozrah (Slayer, 2- Flag CTF, KoTH, Oddball)

Discussion in 'WIP - Works In Progress' started by SilverSlayer117, Dec 19, 2012.

1. SilverSlayer117

SilverSlayer117 Ancient

Bozrah
    Created by: SilverSlayer117

Link to your map:
    In my fileshare - SilverSlayer117

Description:
    Bozrah - English form for word in Hebrew meaning "Enclosure" or "Fortress". This is a small/mid-sized map that is asymmetrical but plays symmetrically. Mind blown, right? Really, it is a square(ish) map with two sides where teams will spawn. Straight down the middle runs the murky waters (acid?) of Erosion. Blue team spawns in a cave with three access points to the middle of the arena, where undoubtedly most of the action will take place. Red team spawns in a two level construction also with three access points to the middle as well.

There is a bit cover in the middle part of the map, but there are plenty of long sight lines and it will be challenge in CTF games to make it across the map and back without the help of concentrated teamwork.

Selling Pitch:
    The size of this map lends itself to plenty of BR and DMR battles. Weapon balance on the map is currently being tested, but with standard loadouts and personal Ordinance drops it plays extremely competitively.

Here's a few teaser images I expertly captured from my Cellular device.
    [​IMG]
    ^Looking towards Red base from top-mid^

[​IMG]
    ^Bottom mid looking to Blue base^
    Better quality images to follow when File Share system is added (hopefully soon?).

Videos:
    N/A

Link to your map:
    In my fileshare - SilverSlayer117

Cheers all, and please be so gracious to share your thoughts. Thank you for your time! :happy:

2. Teancum

Teancum Promethean

Nice use of the green 'water'. Too bad there's a death zone there. Once the fileshare comes back online I'll take a look.

3. Fauch

Fauch Ancient

on the sides with the rocks, the different exits weren't obvious. I found out you could access the upper pathways only when I came from the other base.

4. Teancum

Teancum Promethean

This. After playing I found that I really liked the aesthetic, but players found the rock side confusing.