Ephasus

Discussion in 'Featured Maps' started by chrstphrbrnnn, Mar 21, 2009.

?

What do you think of this map?

1. Not my style

11.4%
  2. Okay

3.8%
  3. Average

6.3%
  4. Good

20.3%
  5. Great

58.2%
  1. oh iTz Conker

oh iTz Conker Ancient

wow this map is great ive alreadly played it like 10 times

2. Sotha Sil156

Sotha Sil156 Ancient

Congratulations! I remember testing this with you for hours with DeathToll77. I lost that Oddball game by one point! ARGH! And we lost those flag games and bomb games every time, no matter how crazy my bomb-planting plans became!

3. toasted kittuns

toasted kittuns Ancient

epic map. i like the combined gameplay + aesthetics. nice pulling of the feature before 4/9/09 (the day heroic and legendary will die)

4. Jsten419

Jsten419 Ancient

This map looks so awesome. The best looking competitive map I've ever seen. Can't say anything about the game play yet though.

5. MovieGame

MovieGame Ancient

Very nice, almost everything is perfectly geomerged and interlocked. There is only a few bumps here and there but it doesn't effect gameplay. 5/5

6. Royal Bloodbath

Royal Bloodbath Ancient

7. Jay Rockn Weezy

Jay Rockn Weezy Ancient

Great job on the premium. This looks like a really great merged map. And i love ctf.

8. EpicFishFingers

EpicFishFingers Ancient

Just looked at Villain's stats; he must be the most absent premium ever. However, he deserves the feature 100%. Congrats mate.

9. Kitten X

Kitten X Ancient

From the first time I saw this map I knew it would get the front page feature. Ephasus' flawless forging and great game flow prove that the good ol' foundry is still a fan favorite.

My original post

#29 Kitten X, Mar 25, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2009
  10. nsD Dictator

nsD Dictator Ancient

congrates . i love this map and so do my friends its an amazing map great job

11. twisted gaming1111

this map is awesome .. but i opened a few things and gameplay is soo much better , try removing the 2 double doors and then a wall on the other side it makes a nice secret pass through right through center of map , it helps on the jumping and above over shield try removing just one piece then from top u can fall down to get overshield also from top of overshield remove a piece in the corner and u can shoot out into map from corner, i feel game play went up 200 percent.. also the bridge in the last pic is very sloppy did u just throw that in last minute?? u need to slide it up alittle theres a big gap there..5/5 though great forging

#31 twisted gaming1111, Mar 26, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2009
  12. DemondayzX

DemondayzX Ancient

From what i see it is a very well made map. The interlocking looks smooth and fluent and looks like it is fun to explore. This map should be hours of fun. Great job and congrats

13. Zombievillan

Zombievillan Ancient
    Forge Critic Senior Member

I dont know if I am supposed to do this here, but I am going to reply on my own Feature thread. I slanted that bridge because you could still get up there and I thought about the secret pass but you hit your head on the walls when you go under so I closed it up. Also, there is a hole covered up by a pallet that you can go through to get fron the stair bridge to the camo room, and I think gameplay is fine. Oh, wait.. Its already featured, I guess I will leave it the way it is. lol

14. MUSICPIMPJR

MUSICPIMPJR Ancient

looks great but unfortunately im low on space and i dont exactly love this map so no DL. But greAT JOB!

15. Pirate Overlord

Pirate Overlord Ancient

It is mario in hot butter

16. Callum

Callum Ancient

Hey do u have any other maps i could download that are good. By the way this is map is awesome 5/5

17. xNx21x

xNx21x Ancient

really good

18. Apple s4uc3

Apple s4uc3 Ancient

This map looks great it looks clean and a lot of people can't think of a idea on foundry anymore. Im suprised that u thought of a idea but I like the gametypes too nice job.

19. RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain Ancient

This map looks freaking awesome!!! 5/5

20. Snip3rs Creed

Snip3rs Creed Ancient

wow this map has great asthetics and smooth gameplay. Great design and layout!