Endless

Discussion in 'Reach Casual Maps' started by Assimilation, Jul 20, 2011.

1. Assimilation

Assimilation Forerunner

Welcome to Endless, a map containing 8 rooms scattered throughout Forge World.
    [​IMG]
    Each room consists of:
    -A teleporter
    -A box with one various weapon, and two various grenades
    -An antenna stand with an armor ability or powerup on it.
    -And a Health Station

Every teleporter is linked to one channel, which means you could randomly end up in any room, or end up coming from a teleporter in the middle of nowhere

[​IMG]

this teleporter was placed here to send you plumetting to your doom (no worries, as long as you have the gametype, theres no penalties for suicide) losing any weapons or equipment you have to the fish, unless you have a jetpack, you can then fly to the nearby teleporter and save yourself the trouble

[​IMG]

this map is based on the version made by myself in Halo 3, it should be on my file share if you go to Bungie.net

#1 Assimilation, Jul 20, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2011
  2. ShadowSnip3r RC

ShadowSnip3r RC Ancient

The randomization of teleporters reminds me of Sabrina's Gym in Pokemon... but anyways. The map and the concept itself seems interesting, but I'm not sold. As for it being a casual map, your spot on. If you added a twist or some kind of gameplay element that would spice up the map, I could see this being a lot of fun. In terms of originality, I can't say I haven't seen this before. Your almost there... :)

SSRC