End of World

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Aesthetic Maps' started by Sworn Shadow, Jul 28, 2008.

?

What would you rate End of World?

1. Bad

7.4%
  2. Okay

7.4%
  3. Decent or good

9.9%
  4. Great

29.6%
  5. phenominal

63.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. CD Shot 47

CD Shot 47 Ancient

Great Map, i Can't believe it actually explodes! Thats awesome, would queue for download but bungie are fixing file share :mad:

2. SiR Shmo0pY

SiR Shmo0pY Ancient

that is probably the best scarab I've seen since coolant made one and the base adds to it's campain feel.

3. The Real KingLS2

This is very nice 5/5 nice forging!

4. MassDefect

MassDefect Ancient

Great job man! Ive played on a lot of scarab maps that were just aesthetic and they were ok... until 7 of my friends joined and decided to only use the Wraith... an with no general weapons spawn, even though it was a good looking scarab... never became a great gaming map...
    However with your map, dude, i think it could be put under both aesthetic and casual gaming just because you added the little affects on the side with the crane and the bases... 5/5 man Great job!

5. Snipers Stealth

Snipers Stealth Ancient

This is a good map. The scarab looks good, I like the way it explodes. The bases look great, and the crane is cool. The best thing is that the map is playable, not something seen often in aesthetic maps. Good job.

6. The Crusader

The Crusader Ancient

WOW!!! this is insane. you are a true forger. you have my downlaod and my respect.

7. GD27 BlueDevil

GD27 BlueDevil Ancient

A must download for sure. This is stunning. An amazing combonation btween origonality, inguniuty and creativeness. Excellent job! I specially love how you recreated that part of a campain level despite foundry's limits (specially size). Very nice geoglitching too BTW lol

How does the scarab explode? Could you please describe more in your description?

8. Kaos Dinsy

Kaos Dinsy Ancient

I Like, clever with the grav lift. Shame there is no way to make it fall appart... but oh well there is a limit to forge. 4.5/5

9. CheezBall42

CheezBall42 Ancient

I'm still baffled by the amazing detail in the scarab.

10. beastness

beastness Ancient

nice map.4/5

11. King Felix 1

King Felix 1 Ancient

As the member that told me to join this site, I would like to comment on his map. The base is really great it makes it feel like the campaign mission the storm. I hope you can make a map with me soon Sworn Shadow, I have a great idea for the new maps so message me over live when you are on. My gamertag is King Felix 1.

12. crazyzebu

crazyzebu Ancient

It's weird, I saw this exact same map a while back. Did you repost it, or steal it? Looks great though, I like that the scarab actually explodes when you destroy the core!

13. Wolverine

Wolverine Ancient

Nice. I really like it. Its a perfect spot for a movie too. Anyway it really looks like a scarab and its great. I like the way it explodes when you break the grav lift. Nice geomerging and interlocking. The elevator is amazing too. Overall 5/5 Nice!

14. zhex9

zhex9 Ancient

yawn bump

15. Monolith

Monolith Ancient

yawn SHUDUP!
    don't bump, read the RULES!

Anyways, yeah, same here... I remember seeing this exact map a while back... is u bein a stealer?

16. redearth

redearth Ancient

For future reference this style map belongs in casual or competitive. It may be aesthetic in the main feature, but if you can play it well it belongs with the respective thread.

I like it! It's the only scarab map I've seen where you can actually play on it. I'm going to guess how you make it blow up via grav lift. Anyway I especially love the elevators from campaign. Epic remake 5/5!

17. Sworn Shadow

Sworn Shadow Ancient

I didn't know that, so the next playable aesthetic map I release should post it into the competitive sub-forum.

18. St. Burke

St. Burke Ancient

Amazing, and a pretty nifty use of switches. God i love aestethetetic maps :D

19. Gamer720

Gamer720 Ancient

Wow, I must say this is a very good map. I think it deserves a feature, or Bungie Favs. I have seen this many times in customs. I cannot wait for your slayer map to be posted.

20. Aesthetic Forger

This map is way old, and has been reposted multiple times. I think this should be locked so other maps can have some spotlight instead of this one always being on the front page of Aesthetic Maps.