4-8 Players Enclosed

Discussion in 'WIP - Works In Progress' started by THE SLAMMERSS, Aug 21, 2013.

1. THE SLAMMERSS

THE SLAMMERSS Creative Force
    Forge Critic Creative Force Senior Member

Enclosed
    made by: THE SLAMMERSS
    Background:When I first fell in love with forge I made some crap maps. however one map i made, the original Enclosed, was one map that actually played well (sort of). Lacking knowledge of forge I kept plugging away at it improving my skill and understanding the basics of game play. Once halo reach came out I was determined to remake this map. I still sucked sadly and made the map too claustrophobic and still had the foggiest clue on how to set up spawns. Losing my will to forge i left this map in the dust. It wasn't until i went back on reach with my friend II ACIDITY II, who has given me the want and will to finally bury the hatchet, and make one final, good and complete version.

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
    So here is an overview of the map so far. i plan on placing a small two story building here. the top will be very open but will have a risk vs reward element to it that challenges the player to go into the open for what ever i decide to put there. I am considering put a drop down hole in the center of this building that will go to the ground floor. the green arrows indicate a feasible jump from platform to platform. and the orange will be a bridge.
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG][​IMG][/URL]This is the top floor of a gravity lift. I am considering putting a gravity volume instead but the area i have available seems a little too large to just be open like that[​IMG][/IMG][​IMG][/URL]This is the shipment corner, i am indifferent with this area as i like the concept but feel to claustrophobic. at the elbow of these two crates is a couple of crates that allow a player to jump up to the second floor with out being in danger.[​IMG][/IMG][​IMG][/URL][/IMG][​IMG][/URL][/IMG][​IMG][/URL][/IMG][​IMG][/URL][/IMG][​IMG][/URL][/IMG][​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
    Please feel free to chime in and give me any advice. I love criticism and others ideas, as they are a source of knowledge that only benefits the map. :) As of now there is no link to download as i have not even place weapons or spawns. Stay tuned