Emersion

Discussion in 'Reach Competitive Maps' started by CamoStalker28, May 29, 2011.

1. CamoStalker28

CamoStalker28 Forerunner

Emersion

[​IMG]

-These structures hidden by time are now re-emerged in the light-

Hi, I'm new to ForgeHub. This is my first map that i want to show: Emersion. It' s an asymmetrical map and it takes place in the canyon. i tried to reproduce the ancient structures similar to those of the Forerunner. This map is really good for BTB and 1 Flag.

Here some images of the map and the list of the weapon

2x Grenade Launcher
    4x DMR
    4x Needle Rifle
    2x Plasma Pistol
    2x Plasma Repeater
    2x Plasma Rifle
    2x Needler
    1x Rocket Launcher
    1x Shotgun
    1x Sniper Rifle

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Emersion-Link

2. hollow123

hollow123 Forerunner

The idea is great and I love it's design, but it feels to open at times and seems like there isn't really a main power house where all the fighting will occur. I believe this map can have real potential if you put some more time into it and create building designs or something like that. Overall though this map does seem still great in design and game play, but I do hope to see you add more to it! Good job! :)

3. Knight Of 0rder

Knight Of 0rder Forerunner

Welcome to Forgehub!!!
    Overall nice first map.

I agree with hollow123. The map feels way to open. If you stand on the cliffside area, you would be able to hit almost everyone with the DMR. You always want to keep Lines Of Sight in mind when forging.

I do like the ancient structures that your recreated. They really do feel like the Forerunner would have built them. I'm hoping to see a version 2 of this with added cover and bases.

P.S. If you want help forging bases and cover, send me a message and I'll help you.

4. Bio Cobalt

Bio Cobalt Forerunner

I also agree with hollow123 and Knight Of 0rder. I haven't played on it, but from what i see i can tell it doesn't have much else going for it other than the unique forerunner structures you made (which i really like). I mean, i like the direction you took it in with minimal buildings, but i do believe you could include a building or two on opposite sides and more cover.

5. blassin

blassin Ancient

As previously stated, this map looks reaaaally open but that is for you to figure out how to fix it. If the maps theme is the emerging objects, think about closing off all of the caves and side rooms, forcing people to go out and check out the cool **** you built :) Welcome to Forgehub.