Elthric Warzione (5 Maps, FFA)

Discussion in 'Reach Mini Game Maps' started by Dai Tou Zai, Sep 9, 2012.

1. Dai Tou Zai

Dai Tou Zai Forerunner

- Introduction -
    Hello all, you might know me from creating the "Super Smash Bro" Series on Halo 3, sense than i have changed the name from "Super Smash Bros" to "Elthric Warzone" i did plan to come out with a bunch of maps but i got tired of reach fast and it became a boring wreck quick... anywhom so i created 5 maps for Elthric Warzone before i quit so here you go i present them to you to do whatever you want with them

- Story -
    Elthric Warzone is a tournament thought out the halo galaxy, This tournament is to prove you are the best spartan out there, The tournament takes place from Beautiful Waterfalls to Ship Ports and alot of verity maps, Big, Small, Medium, Lively, Ruined You name it and we have it (Well not really until halo 4.. that is if it doesn't suck)

- Gameplay -
    The gameplay for Elthric Warzone is fast paced you will start out with random weapons and only 2 load outs to chose from (Spring, Evade) The goal of the game it to kill, kill and kill! its just one huge free for all! There are power ups but to reach them you have to go were the overshields power up is, grab the jetpack and fly straight up into the teleporter to get there...

NOTE - Remember to use the Elthric Warzone game type
    - Maps -

Map Name - Dam Of Lec (Remake Map)
    Size - Big
    Players Max - 8 To 12
    Image - [​IMG]

Map Name - Crashed (New Map)
    Size - Small
    Players Max - 6
    Image - [​IMG]

Map Name - The Water Dojo (Remake Map)
    Size - Small
    Players Max - 6
    Image - [​IMG]

Map Name - New Railway (Remake Map)
    Size - Medium
    Players Max - 8
    Image - [​IMG]

Map Name - Rundown Rig
    Size - Medium
    Players Max - 8
    Image - [​IMG]

- NOTE -
    If you find a problem don't report it to me because i am too lazy to fix it... fix it yourself

#1 Dai Tou Zai, Sep 9, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2012
  2. Minion

Minion Forerunner

The maps look very interesting and original, but the first one, you said it was big, but it doesn't look too big. Also, why is this classified as a mini game instead of casual? I apologize if you already explained that.

3. Dai Tou Zai

Dai Tou Zai Forerunner

It is in mini games because i consider it a mini game but if mods want to move it than they can... The map might not look big on the picture compared to the others but when you play on it, it will seem big

#3 Dai Tou Zai, Sep 11, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2012