Foundry Elim Chamber

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mini Game Maps' started by TwiztedMatt1007, Jun 17, 2009.

1. VIBlackDragonIV

VIBlackDragonIV Ancient

wow the machine you made for bringing in dead teammates is impressive! This is an awesome idea and well executed. dividing the field and the actual gameplay were really fun awesome post!

2. Fillmore Roy

Fillmore Roy Ancient

All I can say is AWESOME! Based solely on the post quality, you put a huge amount of time into this map. Nobody that I know has ever spent the time making a thread half the quality of yours for any map. Therefore, your map must be one of the best of its kind, and deserving of a feature!

I truthfully want to DL this, but since none of my friends actually play Halo 3 anymore, I really want to see this in TGIF or have the honor of testing the next version. If you're making another version, count me in, unless your team of testers is already assembled. If not, you'll find me on XBL as Fillmore Roy. I'm always looking for something worthwile to do. Anyway, keep going with what you're doing. It is obviously working for you. For all I know, you might be the first recruit to earn premium status. ;)

3. TwiztedMatt1007

TwiztedMatt1007 Ancient

I wanted to give an update as to how this map is doing and address some questions about a V2.

At this point in time, after such a short while, the map has reached 639 downloads. The gametype has reached 546 downloads. The reason its significant that the gametype is getting so many downloads is it means people are not just downloading the map to look it over but to play it and enjoy it. Enjoy it people have as well. The map now has an 83% approval rating and the gametype is up to 80%.

As it currently stands there will not be a V2. There simply isn't anything I can see that needs improvement to warrant creating a V2. This map has been tested for months internally with my friends and I have also tested it here with Forge Hub. All the issues that came up during all of that testing have been dealt with and in my honest opinion the map is as good as its going to get and creating a V2 is not needed. I do want to say thank you to those of you who have offered to help with a V2. The support this map has gotten just blows me away.

A final thing I wanted to mention so everyone has a chance to see it. On the front page it has been announced that the Best of Forge nominations have started. You can view it here and nominate your favorite maps for their respective categories.

4. FORTY SEVIN

FORTY SEVIN Forerunner

Wow! This is the most addictive forged map I have ever played on! this puts the matchmaking dodgeball and grifball combined to shame! My friends and I have spent a lot of time playing this game!

5. Dralthi

Dralthi Ancient

Wow, some crazy twists on a dodgeball map. Played this with a few people the other night and it was super fun and only got stuck in the room once. Almost a little bit too much stuff going on but I like the ambition.