Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim Thread (WARNING: Spoilers Inside!)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by stickmanmeyhem, Dec 12, 2010.

1. Jex Yoyo

Jex Yoyo POETRY, bitch.

There weren't nearly enough bloody splatters, vicious murders, or absurdly deep taiko drums in that video.

2. Sgt Surchin

Something tells me you can become one of those sexy demons... kind of like the werewolf thing.

3. PacMonster1

PacMonster1 Senior Member

It was just a teaser trailer guys...They'll probably go into it more during E3...you know the giant game conference made for revealing information about games which is next week.

4. Organite

Organite Journalist

Wasn't there a part that showed someone playing as it?

I like that it includes the original overworld to a certain extent. Seeing Whiterun being cast into darkness sealed the deal for me.

Now the only other question I have is when can I get my grubby hands on dis sheet?

5. Elite Warrior5

Elite Warrior5 Forerunner

I finally got skyrim (late to the party ikr) and it's a great game and one I could spend months playing. I'm so excited about crossbows and new dlc.

The bad thing is that I screwed up my first character by getting him up to level 36 by pickpocket and thievery. This made my skills in battle very weak so I had to start over.

6. Jex Yoyo

Jex Yoyo POETRY, bitch.

Bro, that should only be an issue if you are ballin' master. Otherwise, the combat usually (usually) isn't difficult.

Usually, because every now and then you can get crit-locked by draugr overlords OR get bullshat upon by random cryomancers.

7. Sgt Surchin

You kill the only housecarl (most likely), you help burn down the village, you bring in a dragon which kills many people, you purposefully lure a second dragon in which kills more people, and now it is cast into darkness to be preyed upon by vampires!? In a mythological and metaphorical sense, it kind of reminds me of New Jersey.

8. Elite Warrior5

Basically all I face is draugr unless I'm hunting. Within my first night of playing my pickpocket was 100. I was crazy rich before I had even obtained the dragonstone.

9. R Richard P26

R Richard P26 Ancient

Wasn't that in the "Made in a Week" video they did a while back? You know the one with all of the mods that the programmers made in a week so they could see what kind of stuff they could implement later.

10. PacMonster1

PacMonster1 Senior Member

yes flr

11. pinohkio

pinohkio Ancient

If most of your skill (I assume) is in the stealth category, then sneak around and kill ****. There's more than one way to skin a draugr.

12. Elite Warrior5

Unless they are in a coffin. I've made my fourth and hopefully final character. This one is basically the opposite of my other characters by using heavy armour and melee weapons.

13. Black Theorem

Black Theorem Ancient
    Forge Critic Senior Member

14. Sgt Surchin

I love you. Just signed up for it and I do believe I'm soon going to ejaculate at the site of this DLC.

15. Elite Warrior5

I just found a glitch where if you crouch before mining then try to sprint you will run in quick bursts of speed. Re-crouching will erase the effect.

#1695 Elite Warrior5, Jun 2, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2012
  16. ♥ Sky

♥ Sky I Beat the old Staff!

17. Neoshadow

Neoshadow Forerunner

I'm going to assume, judging by the fact that you need a forum account and that they're going to want feedback on the DLC, that you're going to need a forum account that at least actively posts there.

I'd say.

18. ChronoTempest

ChronoTempest Senior Member

You don't need a forum account.

19. pinohkio

pinohkio Ancient

Signed up - it's tedious as **** how they want you to fill out info on up to three of your characters, I guess I should've just selected the option for only having one character.

20. Skater

Skater Halo Reach Era

Exactly what I was thinking as I filled this out. I only actively use one of like four.