Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim Thread (WARNING: Spoilers Inside!)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by stickmanmeyhem, Dec 12, 2010.

1. Neoshadow

Neoshadow Forerunner

This. Exactly this. But to be honest, it isn't a bad thing that I'm only burned out of the game now, and I've put well over 130 hours into it. But that'll happen.

Plus, it was christmas, so it isn't like there's any shortage of games here for me to play. I have at least 25 games to get through between all the **** I got on steam, my xbox games and my PSP games, so that influences the playtime too.

I'm looking forward to the DLC though. It'll be pretty awesome to have new content, I just can't wait to see what's in store.

2. A Legit Taco

A Legit Taco Forerunner

I've been into Saints Row and Rage, and Minecraft. Not really feeling much skyrim lately. Just until the CK comes out.

3. Organite

Organite Journalist

This is why I get one game at a time and work on it until I finish it.
    By then, all the games I wanted are probably cheaper.
    But then this happens:
    [​IMG]

4. Aschur

Aschur Wubba lubba dub dub
    Forge Critic Senior Member

Good lord, you just put that into my head as a viable option for the future. Great.

5. PacMonster1

PacMonster1 Senior Member

Since I've done all the non-radiant quests, collected all the daedric artifacts and unique weapons, and done just about any other worthwhile thing there is to do in skyrim I've decided to start messing with some of the glitches.

Here is me in Cyrodil by the Imperial City. (It is just the spire with nothing else and the ground isn't solid so I'm in water the whole time)

By the way, this isn't on the PC, I did not mod my xbox, I did what is seen in this video. Also I don't have a capture card so yes I took a picture of my TV.

#1405 PacMonster1, Jan 10, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2012
  6. Organite

Organite Journalist

>.>

::pro-stalks Pac's game list::

You're still missing four achievements :p

Though I guess I can't say much. Whatever armor you're wearing looks completely alien to me.

7. Aschur

Its daedric armor.

8. PacMonster1

Well they're boring achievements or things I'm just too lazy to get. I've picked well over 50 locks but don't feel like picking over 50 pockets. I don't feel like killing townspeople in each hold to get 1000 bounty in each. I probably will never remember to chop wood and cook food.

As far as the armor goes I also did the fortify restoration potion glitch on it so it blocks well over a few thousand damage.

9. Neoshadow

Neoshadow Forerunner

How long did it take to Swim out there, Pac?

10. PacMonster1

Using the fortify restoration glitch and an amulet of talos equipped gives me no recharge time between shouts so I whirlwind sprinted most of the way. The ground outside skyrim can be walked on for the most part but I fell through a hole somewhere and there was only water where I was.

To answer the question though, about 10 to 15 minutes.

#1410 PacMonster1, Jan 10, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2012
  11. Organite

Organite Journalist

Just use storm call in a widely populated area to instantly climb to that Hold's most wanted list. I think I have a $60000 bounty in Riften just from accidentally using it once >.<

12. DMM White

DMM White Ancient

Can't you just kill one guard?

When I started playing about a week ago one of the first things I ended up doing was killing a couple in their house, it wasn't intentional! I killed some woman, then some guy started attacking me, so I had to kill him too to make him stop! Then I turned around and saw their daughter!
    I'm not sure what was worse, the fact that I just committed double murder or that the girl wasn't at all shocked...

I think I removed the bounty by killing the last witness... pretty sure it was a chicken.

13. PacMonster1

don't care enough to worry about it. Not really an achievement completionist.

14. Xun

Xun The Joker

I mostly only get achievements organically, and only really bother getting the ones that are actually a bit of a challenge to unlock. The stupid collection achievements, such as the flag and feather ones in Assassins Creed for example, don't interest me and can suck a fart. Collection achievements are retarded.

15. Aschur

Those and the 100% completion acheivements in JRPG's just piss me off, like Im going to learn ALL of the damned 3,000 recipes for cooking, when cooking isn't an integral part of the game.

16. R Richard P26

R Richard P26 Ancient

I got the Master Thief achievement just the other night. Took 30 minutes and I spent a lot of the time turning Whiterun into a funeral pyre. To do it faster just make sure you kill a guard in town, run out then kill anyone who comes after you. Then you can just fast travel to the next capital. I tried running from them instead and I traveled halfway from Solitude to Markarth before I finally just stopped and fought them so I could travel. Then I reloaded a previous save so it was just like a bad dream for the residents of Skyrim.

17. Aschur

• Kill Talos preacher in Whiterun.
    • Profit.

18. PacMonster1

I know how to get the bounty, I just don't care enough to do it.

19. Javidson Ist

Javidson Ist Forerunner

Started playing again as a redguard knight, got an orcish chestpiece at level 11. now off to fight my first dragon!

20. ChronoTempest

ChronoTempest Senior Member

I have officially done everything there is to do.