Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim Thread (WARNING: Spoilers Inside!)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by stickmanmeyhem, Dec 12, 2010.

1. SargeantSarcasm

SargeantSarcasm In Loving Memory

Sneak attack 3x perk daedric legendary double enchant + onehanded perks. I don't know if it was a one time glitch or if it's a regular occurrence. I'll record it next time I try.

edit: whoops, 3x is arrows, hm

#981 SargeantSarcasm, Nov 26, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2011
  2. CaMOfo

CaMOfo Ancient

It has to be a glitch.. because one hitting any dragon above a frost dragon on Master is ridiculous.

3. SargeantSarcasm

Yeah I dunno, like I said, he flew up and died by the time I got to him.

4. Shatakai

Shatakai Ancient

5. SargeantSarcasm

Oookay, well I'm level 51. lol.

6. R Richard P26

R Richard P26 Ancient

I just got a finisher on the dragon in Blackreach with the Nothced Pickaxe. Twas epic.

7. Javidson Ist

Javidson Ist Forerunner

Please put ^this^ in spoilers as I hadn't got there yet and you ruined that for me

8. pinohkio

pinohkio Ancient

I've killed Ulfric Stormcloak with the Notched Pickaxe, it was epic as well.

9. SargeantSarcasm

It's an easter egg, you have to do something specific to get it to appear.

10. Neoshadow

Neoshadow Forerunner

Speaking of taking all the fun from the game...

I used Enchanting and smithing potions along with some carefully placed perks to have a bow that does 300 damage, a war axe that does 400 and a sword that does 350, along with an armor rating of well over 500, almost 600. I put that **** in a chest though, because I was shitting on EVERYTHING. Ancient Dragon+Elemental Fury and he was down in seconds.

I now have a seriously powerful set of armor and weapons, but there's still challenge to the game. But I'm still a ****ing tank.

11. TantricEcho

TantricEcho Ancient

It's starting to sound like they need to release a 'difficulty' patch for when people's beefed up, tricked out and over-pimped characters start eating Dragon-O's for breakfast and shitting on giants for fun.lol.

12. stouf761

stouf761 Ancient

I think to fix it I'm just going to avoid custom enchantments

13. Sgt Surchin

So what happens when shadowmere dies? Wasn't he invincible in oblivion?

Also, we reached page 100! :D

14. R Richard P26

R Richard P26 Ancient

Object that remains in inventory after main quest is done question:
    Is there a way for me to keep the elder scroll but get it put pf my inventory without selling it to the librarian? I want to keep the grand artifact of unbelievable power on a bookshelf. I'll sell it if I have to as it takes up 20 units, but I'd rather keep it. It seems to be worth more than 2000 gold IMO

Dragon Priest question:
    are the masks light or heavy armor? I heard they were all light armor but I have Nahkriin and it's heavy. I wear light.

15. TantricEcho

TantricEcho Ancient

Did you ever doubt THIS thread about THIS game would reach 100 pages? I'll be surprised if it DOESN'T reach at least 500. The game's been out what, 2 weeks? There will be a mass influx of players after Christmas so fresh questions and noob-ocity will push the page count even farther around the new year. Yeah, this'll become an epicly long thread I think.

16. Gr4phix

Gr4phix Ancient

Is it sad that I've made like 5 characters, none of which have gone past level 7?
    I haven't been able to play much (School Project worth 135 points due Monday) but I start one character, then think a class setup with this and that'd be fun, and the cycle continues. @_@

17. Xun

Xun The Joker

Don't anyone hate on me when I say this, but I actually had to take a break from Skyrim today. Think I've been at it for about 80 hours or so and it got a little stale, to be honest. Probably because of the length of time I'd been playing it for that day (around 4-5 hours), so I had to switch it off and play some HCEA. Don't worry, I'll wanna play it again when I get home from work tomorrow afternoon. ;)
    Don't know if you've found him already, but I found him in Deepwood Redoubt, tied up near some tents and in a cage. Also, pertaining to this quest...
    The Mace of Molag Bol is ****ing bawss. I have yet to find a one-handed weapon that is better than this. I'm well aware that there are likely weapons out there that eat it for breakfast, but I got it near the start of my game and have yet to replace it as my go-to weapon. I mainly use a glass dagger at the moment because of the x15 damage, but if I get found out, I jump straight back to the mace.

18. Javidson Ist

Javidson Ist Forerunner

The TGIF on friday was a nice break but as soon as I was done, I was back playing skyrim the day after.

19. Wood Wonk

Wood Wonk Ancient

i have krosis and it is light armor, im not sure about the rest

20. Matty

Matty Ancient

^ There is a mix,

So what's everybodies favourite guild? The Dark Brotherood is the only one i haven't finished now, and i'm going to start it very soon.