Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim Thread (WARNING: Spoilers Inside!)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by stickmanmeyhem, Dec 12, 2010.

1. Shanon

Shanon Loves His Sex Fruits

holy **** my nipples

2. pinohkio

pinohkio Ancient

I've got a nifty pair of Daedric boots and gauntlets that give me 26% more 2-handed damage each; as well as some health boosts.

Now my sword does 124, plus 16 fire and 16 frost, plus the double critical sprinting power attack. Standard Nord Warrior FTW.

3. Jex Yoyo

Jex Yoyo POETRY, bitch.

Somehow i ended up with dual daedric daggers at level 19. One was the -spoiler- that you get from the stupid ***** in the Dark Brotherhood (if youve beat it, you know the one) and the other was on a terrifying boss in the cave that you get the final DB contract from. This boss, even with 30x damage from perks, barely took a fifth of health. God it was terrifying. The result, however, of two enchanted daedric daggers absorbing 10 health and paralyzing 10 seconds, is amazing.

On that note, the guild questlines are short but amazing. Epic ending to what ive done so far.

4. Matty

Matty Ancient

Indeed they are, but they all offer quite a lot of side quests, some quite interesting. There is a lot more emphasis on those than in Oblivion.

5. CHUCK

CHUCK Why so serious?

i fast travel when i go over the weight limit, which is all the goddamn time.

i cant tell you how many times ive slowly lugged into town.

6. Sgt Surchin

When i said i will probably play this game until my eyes become bloodshot... i was saying that jokingly. Anywho, i'm pretty proud of my level 35 with 95 smithing. :D

EDIT: The only reason my eyes aren't bleeding at the moment is because i have school to go to.

#786 Sgt Surchin, Nov 18, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2011
  7. pinohkio

pinohkio Ancient

You're not trying hard enough.

I've put 61 hours in so far.. Nearly 10/day. Partly because I don't have a job.

8. Sgt Surchin

Anyone else feel like bethesda is just ****ing showing off with the physics for each daedric quest? I mean for each one i've seen so far they've done something very strange with the normal physics...

9. stouf761

stouf761 Ancient

Level 22 with 78 smithing, and thats taking 17 hours at a tough institution plus I have Navy obligations, so I haven't played for **** compared to dormmates and you all

10. TantricEcho

TantricEcho Ancient

I was sitting around at my friends house, he was playing his guitar and I was playing this for like 2 hours drinking beers. I cannot believe this game. I need this soooo bad.lol. I started an Imperial who I wanted to specialize in Heavy Armor and Single Handed weapons who used Destruction and Illusion Magic as a backup. I only got to level 5.lol.

11. Aschur

Aschur Wubba lubba dub dub
    Forge Critic Senior Member

damn, you didnt even get close to even thinking you scratched the surface then.

12. SargeantSarcasm

SargeantSarcasm In Loving Memory

I'm 60 hours in and I've only down miscellaneous quests/exploration. BARELY getting to the thieves guild missions, and I think only like 30% of the map has been explored fully.

13. Shanon

Shanon Loves His Sex Fruits

Got krosis mask
    :))

14. Neoshadow

Neoshadow Forerunner

This. 61 hours and 40 something minutes. God damn I ****ing love this game.

Krosis is a pretty cool guy. The armor rating on the mask is a little low though. I still have yet to find a helmet better than the Vokun mask.

And has anyone done that quest for Septimus yet?
    God damn, that book you get from the lockbox that ups all of your skills in one selected path...It levelled me like 3 times.

15. Matty

Matty Ancient

Ive been in Blackreach for 2 hours now. This ruin does not end.

16. pinohkio

pinohkio Ancient

I think I just had the best non-scripted battle in the game.

As I was doing Alduin's Wall, I found my way to a Forsworn camp, which normally would be a tad of a hassle; if it weren't for the dragon that so kindly showed up. After an intense battle that lasted for 4-5 minutes (thanks to my Daedric greatsword) Esbern and Delphine showed up intime to help me fight the dragon, by bombarding it with fireballs(?) and arrows while it was in the sky, leaving the finishing blow to be done by me.

Oh, did I mention I had called a storm in to aid me as well?

17. TantricEcho

TantricEcho Ancient

I know I haven't even scratched the surface of this game. I need to go back over to my friend's house, beat him over the head with something solid and take that game. When I finally have scratched the surface, I'll repeat the process and put the game back where it was.lol.

18. QKT

QKT Ancient

i did a finisher on a dragon in falkreath :D climbed on its head and shanked it.

19. Sgt Surchin

It took me about 2 days to complete it all... an i think i may have missed like 2 things.

20. Neoshadow

Neoshadow Forerunner

Yeah, Blackreach is ****ing enormous.

So I just finished the Main Quest.

God damn that was cool. Sovngarde is ****ing beautiful, the final fight is a pretty cool guy, and now I can summon a dragon to help me in battle. **** year.
    AND WHAT THE ****, I don't want to kill Paarthurnax, but it seems like I have to .
    And when I go to kill him, he just sits there. I talked to him, but he just mentioned about how he shouldn't be trusted, and then sat there again. And he's invincible, so I can't do anything.

I upped my smithing to 100. I've made a full Legendary set of Daedric Armor, and Legendary Daedric everything else, because I like Dual Weilding Swords and Battle Axes.

Now I just need to up my enchanting to 100 and I'll be a ****ing tank.