Edifice

Discussion in 'Featured Maps' started by cluckinho, May 28, 2013.

1. cluckinho

cluckinho Well Known

[​IMG]

Edifice by dhg redemption
    Best Gametypes: Infinity Slayer, Capture the Flag, King of the Hill, Oddball
    Best Player Count: 8

Edifice is a mid-sized, asymmetrical competitive map skillfully crafted by dhg redemption. The map stands out through its solid utilization of the Ravine's natural elements.

Edifice has had its fair share of spotlight already; it won first place in TheHaloForgeEpidemic's Meet Your Maker Contest as well as winning 343i's generically titled Halo 4 Forge Contest. Lastly, it even saw some action in War Games under the Community Forge Playlist.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Edifice is a prime example of how Halo 4's gameplay can be enjoyable if a map is tailored for it. It fits with the sandbox perfectly, and the cleanliness of the forging amplifies this map's quality. Please give Edifice a try if you have yet to.

#1 cluckinho, May 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2013
  2. Dax

Dax Mhmm.
    Forge Critic Senior Member

Cluck, I sincerely admire and applaud your enthusiasm given everything that's been going on as of late. You truly are stepping up and taking charge despite the fact that the rest of the staff has seemingly vanished. You're single-handedly keeping FH alive right now and giving the people hope. My hat's off to you, sir. That takes balls.

As for the map - great selection. It may be a bit old (and in matchmaking), but it's still definitely good to see this up here. Congrats Redemption!

3. Auburn

Auburn a dope soul

Congratulations, Redemption. Good map is good.

4. Elliot

Elliot BIOC

cluckinho10 & Chron 4 Admin 2k13.
    Another accolade for this beast of a map. Congrats!

5. REMkings

REMkings BIOC

This.

6. Skyward Shoe

Skyward Shoe BTB Legend

Played a game of TU KOTH in MM earlier, amazing map, absolutely loved it. The design is beautiful and the asymmetry really made it fun for me.

7. theSpinCycle

theSpinCycle Halo Reach Era

Mods need to update the DL link for this map to version 4.0. A bunch of changes were made to the map (simplified connections, esp. between red / cave and gold / blue. Also a revamped blue base to match the red base.

8. xdemption

xdemption ATN

holy poo I didn't even realize it was featured on here. Lmao thanks a ton guys, glad to see people still love it. EDIT: I changed the thread link and DL myself, posted the latest version today, thank the lord for copy and paste.

#8 xdemption, Jun 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2013
  9. Redy

Redy Hipster

I dont like this map.