Eclips

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by jomamma14, Sep 18, 2008.

1. jomamma14

jomamma14 Ancient

Eclipse
    Created by Jo mamma14
    sorry of wrong spelling and i added pics.

Base: Foundry

Supported Gametypes:

Assault
    Capture the Flag
    Oddball
    FFA
    Team Slayer

Weapons on map:

• x8 BR
      x2 SMG
      x2 Shotgun
      x1 Sniper Rifle
      x2 Spiker
      x2 Magnum
      x2 Plasma Pistol
      x2 Plasma Rifle
      x2 Brute Shot

Description:
    yo my gamer tag is Jo mamma14 this is my first post and my first attempt at a "serious" map so please don't flame me to bad.
    Eclipse is a smaller map plays good with around 6 players. My inspiration for this map was the halo 2 maps Desolation and Warlock. The map in a octagon shape, it has two main bases and two small bases.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 jomamma14, Sep 18, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2008
  2. Norlinsky

Norlinsky Guest

Here at Forge Hub, a crucial part of map posting is having one embedded pic. To do this, here's a tutorial:

First, go to Bungie.net to your page. Find the Screenshot Viewer, and double click the screenshot which you choose to upload. When you do this, an option should pop up asking you what you want to do with the file. Your screen should look like this:
    [​IMG]
    Click Save to Desktop, or wherever you would like to save it to.

Next, go to a site like Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket to host your image. If you do not have an account, create one. When you have your account made, go to your photo album. There is a blue bar that says "Choose files" that should look like this:
    [​IMG]
    Click that blue bar, where the red arrow points to(arrow added for dramatic effect). Upload from wherever you saved the file.

Now, after the file has uploaded, scroll down the page to your picture's thumbnail. There is a list of options, like this:
    [​IMG]
    Copy the highlighted link, or direct link where the arrow is. And yes, that is Chris Hanson

Last step is coming back to here, where you enter the final direct link into the code( [ img]link[ /img] ) without the spaces. Hopefully, that helps you out. Any questions, PM me

To find the rest of the important rules here, click this link.

You have 24 hours to fix this thread, or it will be locked. No one else post about it not being up to standards, or a mod will be contacted. Thank you.

3. EGP

EGP Ancient

Since there are no pics its hard to predict what your map is going to look like. If you want me to send me your GT and I can get the pics up for you.

4. Trifslap

Trifslap Ancient

I just grabbed these off your Hi-res screenshots
    I don't know if it is the right map but the dates on the screenshots are the same as the map
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The map actually looks really well made, especially for a first map
    Next time you really need to imbed your pictures

TNF likes this.
  5. crazyzebu

crazyzebu Ancient

This map looks great. I like the bridges that lead to the central structure.

Also, could you please concider another name. You took someone elses' name and spelled it wrong.

6. jomamma14

jomamma14 Ancient

sorry i will think of a new name