Dust3r

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Race Maps' started by omega dude, Aug 12, 2010.

1. omega dude

omega dude Forerunner

2. Triarii

Triarii Forerunner

Wow!!! i love it when people give nice constructive critism!!!
    Anyways, it looks rather simple yet complex and at the same time, i just wish it was a bit longer and wasnt just placed flat on the skybubble, i hope there is a v2 coming along, nice job!

3. Mister man 1217

Mister man 1217 Forerunner

It honestly looks boring. Nothing really to it but a big sqaure. You need to get creative and add all kinds of crazy jumps, turns, and really interesting things to make it pop out to us.

4. Spartanchief34

Spartanchief34 Forerunner

Next time a good idea would to make it less flat. Now that there are so many race maps out there it hard to impress people. This is a nice start and you've employed many different race obstical.
    ALso how is this map
    "simple yet complex and at the same time"
    that doesn't quite make sense. Well anyways keep forging my favorite parts were the big jump, the motorcross bumpy part, and the steep incline bost at the end. It's a good start!

#4 Spartanchief34, Aug 12, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2010
  5. omega dude

omega dude Forerunner

thanks and im also new at making tracks so thanks for the inspiration

6. Kyler

Kyler Forerunner

Looks easily cheatable, you need to add grav-lifts/man cannons at the finish line.
    Other than that it seems nice. Just a little bit too flat and boring. Add a theme. 8/10

7. elitebiker18

elitebiker18 Forerunner

I agree with killmore.... and you should remember to not make your ramps too steep because that will sometimes stop the bike from going as far....... Is this your first post on forgehub??

8. HEROEZ BLADE117

HEROEZ BLADE117 Forerunner

the map was a good idea although there are some parts you could fix like some of your ramps. keep on forging.