Dungeon Escape

Discussion in 'Reach Race Maps' started by Acd0, Oct 31, 2010.

1. Acd0

Acd0 Forerunner

Gameplay and Overview:

This is the second race map created by Evilgrunt360 and myself. The main thing that we saw missing from our first map (Kiemer Koaster) was a lack of aesthetics. To me, this goes right up there with the actual path of the race track itself. This time around, I think we did it right. We hope this track offers something new to you that you haven't seen on every other race track on Forgehub.

In addition to aesthetics, this course also takes you back through previously viewed areas of the map in the opposite direction and even with a slight twist to obstacles in a few places. I hope this is new to most of you and gives a fresh twist to the regular racetrack.

The original intention of the map was to make an enclosed dungeon that made you feel lost inside. However, we ran out of money to put up many roofs and walls. Still though, I thought it best to keep the same name since it still relates well in some areas of the track. Enough talk, on to the pictures!

*DUE TO THE LENGTH AND WAY THE TRACK IS SET UP, BE SURE TO SET IT FOR 1 LAP!

Pictures and Story:

[​IMG]

No one is looking! This is your chance to begin your escape!

[​IMG]

They are on to you! Get a move on.

[​IMG]

Your in luck, a secret passage. Navigate through the rocks and get out of there!

[​IMG]

Use the torchlight to navigate your way through the maze.

[​IMG]

Make your way up the guard tower. That'll lose them.

[​IMG]

It looks like sure death, but it is your only chance now! Throttle through the killball.

#1 Acd0, Oct 31, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2010
  2. mati1501

mati1501 Forerunner

On the spinning tower thing, do we have to drive upwards or downwards?

3. Spartanchief34

Spartanchief34 Forerunner

You know you can edit your 1st post, you might recieve an infraction, you should probably get rid of your 1st post before the moderators see it.

4. Acd0

Acd0 Forerunner

mati1501: You drive downwards. There is a lift that is blended in with the stunt walls. I definitely could have done a better job with making it more clear. My bad.

Spartanchief34: My double post? How do I get rid of it? I would if I knew how...

5. x DREAM 76 x

x DREAM 76 x New World Man

You can't delete your own thread. I don't think he will receive an infraction. Next time edit the other thread. It's kind of silly to post a new thread for no reason. I would PM a mod to lock the other one if I were you.

6. Dulden

Dulden Forerunner

The map looks pretty nice, the track is very twisted with some nice turns which is cool, and the aesthetics are nice. I like the twisted spiral thingy. Only complaint is in the second pic the bridges don't look very smooth. I'll DL, nice job on our first post. Also the third pic flooring looks really cool, same with the shield doors.

#6 Dulden, Oct 31, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2010