DSF Clan Club

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by FalcaoTKD, Nov 3, 2008.

1. FalcaoTKD

FalcaoTKD Ancient

DSF Clan Club
    (the best clan meeting map)
    Description
    This is a map made for this clan specially when this clan has meetings.
    It has a sliding door to close the base. It works with two man cannons that push two dumpsters when you get the active camu(sometimes this sliding door could be tricky, you have to know when to activate it). When you pass the sliding door, you find a garage with two warthogs, and an elevator that leads you to the main room. The main room is to meet the other clan members. In the main room, you find the table for meetings, the fireplace, and windows with glass. After the main room there is the fun room!! This is the room that you can have some fun with the traps and switches. In this room you can find a dumpster trap, the trophy case and a hole with a blocked teleporter that can only be activated by destroying the grav-lift. After the fun room you find the gun shop and an elevator that leads you to the roof.
    Weapons and equipment:
    Garage: NONE, only warthogs
    Main Room:
    -Flamethrower
    -Flame Grenades
    -Plasma Grenades
    -Spike Grenades
    -Frag. Grenades
    -Flashlight
    -Battle Rifle

Fun Room:
    -Battle Rifle- helps you to destroy the grav-lift
    Gun Shop:
    -Rocket Launcher
    -Spartan Laser
    -Gravity Hammer
    -Trip Mine
    -Energy Sword
    -Sniper Rifle
    -Sentinel Ray
    Screenshoots
    Outside
    [​IMG]

Garage
    [​IMG]

Sliding Door
    [​IMG]

Main Room
    [​IMG]

Fun Room
    [​IMG]
    Trophy Case
    [​IMG]
    Gun Shop
    [​IMG]

I hope you enjoyed this map
    Made by WeakLuis
    Link for download:
    Bungie.net : Bungie Online : Halo 3 File Details

#1 FalcaoTKD, Nov 3, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2008
  2. TripleO8

TripleO8 Ancient

Thiss looks pretty cool, but maybe explaining how some of the things work, like the sliding door? and the fun room? iunno what those rooms doo? but other then that it looks decent.

Just a question, what kind of clan are you in? forging or fighting?

3. DieHardAssassin

DieHardAssassin Ancient

i'd recommend not using so many different colors, just because some people use different skins, and can't read some of the writing. I am also wondering if there is any playability to this map, or is just like a... Lets fool around and kill some time map? The map itself actually looks fairly decent, you should consider adding onto it.

4. SoLo92

SoLo92 Ancient

could use some more discription. although i wouldnt advise putting weapon rooms or "armories" in NAY map. it looks like it could be cool though. 3.5/5

5. ExG Zeppelin

ExG Zeppelin Ancient

Map looks good just i would like to see some more description and some pic the interlocking is good from what i can see but maybe next time you could use some more pics

6. Chron

Chron Ancient

it looks like a sweet map but try to put in a better description next time and also with the weapons room dont put the weapons in one spot lol

7. FalcaoTKD

FalcaoTKD Ancient

I put the weapons in the gun shop because the clan has that policy

8. EpicFishFingers

EpicFishFingers Ancient

What exactly is the point in this map? Clan meeting? Define, please. I'm confused...

9. whitehalo3

whitehalo3 Ancient

This map is pretty cool and creative. It seems that you made your point and it is obvious of what this map is made for. But I do think you need to put something on the outside like a training base or practice base where they can practice while waiting for other clan members. 4/5. I hoped this helped.

10. IrishBeast

IrishBeast Ancient

First off, do not care about the "clan" situation, onto the map! I like it. It is a bit sloppy. i like you used interlocking and thought through this map.... (switches). I do not like the empty space in the opposite side of Foundry! I f you say well it is a clan map nothing serious.... then just do not post it here. Nice map and good skills. I suggest reading-up on the Forging 101 section and making a more competitive or better constructed map for the future!

-Irish