Drillsite

Discussion in 'WIP - Works In Progress' started by PA1NTS, Apr 9, 2013.

1. PA1NTS

PA1NTS Promethean
    Forge Critic Senior Member

2. Elliot

Elliot BIOC
    Forge Critic Senior Member

Loved playing this a few days man! It has such a strong theme which I love. Can't wait to test again.

3. Redy

Redy Hipster

Awesome map bro, from the 3 consecutive times I tested it out in the lobby, the map didn't show much irregularity. You did a nice job with the overall hold out areas. I would say it is pretty balanced by now. Congratz

PS: cuddly use of a Crane , man.

; )

#3 Redy, Apr 9, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2013
  4. Shadowcat AZ

Shadowcat AZ Guest

I suppose with it being two levels, you wouldn't have an overview of it would you? Are the piers under the platform accesible as another route from one side to the other?

5. Katanga

Katanga Ancient

Is that a helicopter?

The theme of this map is really clear from the off, and I can imagine the flood games being very immersive.

6. A R C A S I U S

A R C A S I U S Promethean

I loved it. It was clean and gameplay was decent. Zombies Wernt overpowered like on most halo 4 maps and you didn't make it on erosion which makes me love it even more. If I see one more infection map on erosion I will have get myself fixed.

7. Robster95

Robster95 Promethean

NOOOO you beat me to it, before i went on holiday i was making a secret map called off-shore and it was similar to this but was 2 oil rigs like that :p anyway, very very nice!! nice use of the wire for the wire on the crane and yeah, generaly very nice :) would love to play this