Drill Site

Discussion in 'Reach Competitive Maps' started by Calimar, May 20, 2011.

1. Calimar

Calimar Ancient

Drill Site
    4-12 players Multi Flag CTF

When broken down to its core this map is essentially 3 straight lines, but it works surprisingly well. Both teams have a sniper rifle in the back of their base with a clear line of site across to the back of the enemy base. To those who can take out the enemy sniper they're assured many kills on those who run down the center of the map attempting to reach the rocket launcher, but watch out for enemies flanking from both sides while you're scoped.

[​IMG]

YouTube - ‪Halo Reach: Drill Site (Calimar)‬‏

2. Noble T0M

Noble T0M Forerunner

this map is cool, you kept it simple but still big enough for a 4v4. i love the initial spawning and that long line of sight, makes me think of citadel and a few other classics. i think you should remove the shield doors and maybe use a couple crates or a lil more of your budget. Bungie hates shield doors because they are too easy to camp. just pop in and out of each side ... blah blah blah. its why they took them out of snowbound and such. Great map , keep up the good work.

3. Jester1194

Jester1194 Forerunner

Looks pretty good. My only suggestion, as I've been told to many times, is to add more cover. Especially in the center. Being able to see the other team upon the game starting isn't a great thing. Otherwise it looks good.