Dreamship

Discussion in 'Reach Competitive Maps' started by XVampirePrince, Oct 29, 2010.

1. XVampirePrince

XVampirePrince Forerunner

Map designed for close multi-team combat. First map published. GL & HF!

Weapons:
    DMR (x4)
    Plasma Pistol (x4)
    Gravity Hammer (x1)

Vehicles:
    ATV (x8)

Overview
    [​IMG]

Red Spawn
    [​IMG]

Blue Spawn
    [​IMG]

Green Spawn
    [​IMG]

Orange Spawn
    [​IMG]

From Red Base (looking to center)
    [​IMG]

#1 XVampirePrince, Oct 29, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2010
  2. rbenhase

rbenhase Ancient

I like the color and the way you used tunnel pieces as walls; that gives this map a nice aesthetic vibe. However, everything is very plain....

I'm a big fan of simplicity but I think this map is too simplistic; there needs to be some cover, some added detail, or something. I realize you probably don't want to block the vehicles from getting through, but maybe you could even add ramps or something. I don't know.

I do like that you designed this for 4 teams. Most maps, even if they support 4 teams, aren't really built for more than 2 teams.

There is also a slight bump between the tunnel pieces/floor that you could probably stand to get rid of, but not a huge deal.

Nice effort, I would just like this map more if there was a little more to it (not clutter, just a bit of cover).

3. Drafty

Drafty Forerunner

nice and simple, like this other guy said. could see some epic btb's on here

4. pitythefool

pitythefool Forerunner

Cool man I agree a bit more cover, evenjust 3by 1s in the middle just to break it up abit, Oh and imagine multi team griffball. That would be sweet on this map. Really nice aesthetics with the tunnels.

5. Jflood

Jflood Forerunner

Is there only one way into the bases as if that is the case then the centre are is going to be grendade spam central.