Dreams

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Frag Man, May 4, 2009.

1. Vinny

Vinny Ancient

Repetitive dreams are trippy as ****.

2. Pigglez

Pigglez Ancient

I've come to realize my subconscious is a sick and sadistic alter ego of myself lol...

Anyway, my dreams vary with perspective. I think, for dreams that are more sensual, like dreams Ive had of flying or any nightmares, they are always first person. Any other dream where its more of... I guess a theatrical dream... its third person.

I love dreaming though, it's such a great escape from life.

I have many different types of dreams I guess I could categorize them by...

I have deja vu dreams, as a few people said. Ive had some that are really almost chilling... like one a few years back in which I was walking into my friends house in what looked like a party, but a week or so later, I ended up walking into his house for what was a shiva call for his dad...

Someone brought up lucid dreaming, and I've tried and managed to do it, but anytime I've managed to do it I end up waking up after a short time. So unless its a nightmare, I really just let my mind guide the dream.

I've had some really great reoccuring dreams, where its weird because Ive had some repeat, after like, 10 years... One of my favorites was just interesting, about being at an old boarding school where I met this girl, and then I was killed and ended up as a ghost, and she was too, and it turns out a quater of all people in the place are as well, and no one knew... it was just interesting I guess...

Who else has had the type of dream, like mostly in a nightmare, the sort of one where you are being chased or attacked, adn no matter how fast you try running or escaping, you can't seem to move? I hate that feeling...

Also, I had the craziest experiences a few times, has anyone had this, where you literally feel liek the dream is happening in real life? Once, I thought I was being bit in teh leg by a snake, and I woke up and my leg hurt, and the other night, I had a nightmare in which I was being dragged by some creature, and I woke up, but still felt that pulling feeling... it was freaky as hell.

3. EpicFishFingers

EpicFishFingers Ancient

After a dream of something that I always forget what it is about, some of my most recent memories 'show up' in my head in 3rd person. It can be embarrassing, seeing your own wrongly-executed facial expressions. But it's pretty cool.

4. Riku

Riku Ancient

That's pretty much the exact same as me; anything that's been significantly on my mind (usually that night, but not always) is many times included in dreams I have. Although, unfortunately, most of the time a don't remember these dreams or even having had them, so it's like I never had them in the first place. But usually my dreams are pretty interesting/awesome (when I do remember them), especially because sometimes (very rarely though) I recognize that it's a dream, yet I'm still asleep, so I pretty much can do whatever I want, rather than having the dream take it's course – it's very interesting.

5. EGP

EGP Ancient

My dreams basically mix different parts of my life into one. It will take different parts of my life and mix them together. Some times it has to do with relationships, but sometimes my dreams give me answers to my questions.

6. Grif

Grif Na'vi Tits

I dreamt I met Sarge. At least he called himself sarge.

7. Hak

Hak Ancient

That's really annoying. I had it once, a dog was chasing me and I couldn't move. At least I managed to wake myself up before it bit me.

Almost all of my dreams end by falling of a high building. If I land on my leg, my leg hurts. Same with arms and all the other stuff. Landing on your head results in extreme headache.

I have had a few lucid dreams before, most of them involve randomness, such as me transforming into a beaver or flying around the globe.

8. Monolith

Monolith Ancient

1st person. I'm usually doing weird stuff... BUT when there's like a bit of action it suddenly turns into 3rd person...

like one time I was sitting with a bunch of evil vampires in 1st person, when all the sudden I jumped out a window and was in 3rd person...

/weird