Dragonball-Z

Discussion in 'Reach Gametypes' started by SIERRA420, Mar 1, 2012.

1. SIERRA420

SIERRA420 Forerunner

DRAGONBALL-Z
    By FantasticNoob79 and I PAINTS I

A crazy gametype that we developed back in 2010 when Reach first came out.
    It really emulates the feel of Dragonball-Z with the high speed and aerial battles.
    5 loadouts with different weapon combinations. In Dragonball-Z we call weapons "powers". Each loadout has 1 strong power (power weapons) ,1 weak power (energy weapons) ,a unique ability (AA's) and 4x throwables.
    Here's a breakdown of the loadouts:

Spec-Ops
    Primary : Energy Sword
    Secondary : Plasma Rifle
    AA: Drop Shield
    Grenades: 4x Plasma Grenades
    The basic melee class, not armed for long distance but can drop a shield to protect themselves from attacks.

Security

Primary : Spartan Laser
    Secondary : Plasma Repeater
    AA: Jetpack
    Grenades : 2x Each
    One of the harder classes to use. The Spartan Laser acts like a Kamehameha or Charge Beam that causes serious damage to players. Not very effective at long range because the laser fires in bursts. The Jetpack gives the player the extra mobility they need to use the laser to its fullest.

Saboteur

Praimary : Rocket Launcher
    Secondary : Spiker
    AA : Sprint
    Grenades : 4x Frag
    I imagine characters like Nappa when using this class. The rocket launcher causes huge explosions and is like an explosive kind of attack. When sprinting you can dodge almost any attack and chase after almost anyone unless they fly away.

Scout
    Primary : Concussion Rifle
    Secondary : Needler
    AA : Evade
    Grenades : 2x Each
    Another hard to use class. The concussion rifle isn't quite as powerful as the other power weapons but its knockback effect makes up for the lack of power. The needler proves more useful however, especially when paired with evade. I imagine evade as Instant Transmission.

Sharpshooter
    Primary : Needle Rifle
    Secondary : Plasma Pistol
    AA : Active Camo
    Grenades : 4x Plasma
    The name fits the class very well. The needle rifle kills in 3 shots with no shields or 1 headshot and the plasma pistol compliments that very nicely. Players can use active camo to stay out of sight and to confuse players.

Screenshots and maps to come.

#1 SIERRA420, Mar 1, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2012
  2. ryana1998

ryana1998 Forerunner

This is one of the 5 gametypes I can't wait to try out! I'll get a party up and try it.

3. Frost Bite323

Frost Bite323 Forerunner

What are the specific stats? If it's full speed and low gravity, it'd be too hard to really hit anything with the charge weapons like the Splaser. That's just my opinion, though. There are some really good marksmen out there...

4. Southern

Southern Forerunner

I tried to do something like this... with pokemon... and honor rules. You will not see that get posted any time soon.

5. SIERRA420

SIERRA420 Forerunner

Can't say I blame you that sounds like one of those things you just keep on the hard drive lmao. I kind of like that the Spartan Laser is harder to use, instead of it just being an instant kill weapon. Apologies for not posting maps. I'll get on that soon.