Sandbox Double IPA

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Race Maps' started by Scooter75 68, Jul 12, 2010.

1. Scooter75 68

Scooter75 68 Forerunner

DOUBLE IPA

Hello again. Racetrack here. No, I'm not drunk. The object of racetrack is to race along it in a 4-wheeler. If you finish racetrack, you will end up at the beginning of racetrack giving you another go at racetrack. This set of events can continue as long as you wish. Have fun with racetrack.

--->Download Here<---

Racetrack is single wide, therefore not quite racing each other type material; just goose-loving, turn-taking fun.

Racetrack works with either slayer or the "Racetracks" gametype provided rightchea' ---> gametype

here are some stills of racetrack:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

#1 Scooter75 68, Jul 12, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2010
  2. xXEnr4gedHoboXx

xXEnr4gedHoboXx Forerunner

This track looks very impressive from stills can not wait to download.
    normally i would complain about the single wide track but since it is only for fun and not competition i will let it slide. Ill test it in the morning and let you know how it goes.

3. v0ltecpr0

v0ltecpr0 Forerunner

Looks like a nice track indeed. i wouldnt do better myself. But maybe you should add some structure so people recognize this track you know? Cuz its like 1 really long line of double blocks or something maybe you should add some cool structure bending over a (or some) part(s) of the track.

4/5 though ;)

4. Scooter75 68

Scooter75 68 Forerunner

thanks for the good words guys.

the lap record for this is 1m 3sec

if you beat this and send me the video I will post it in my file share as the new record.

#4 Scooter75 68, Jul 14, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2010