Doom Chamber

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by TocSiick, Aug 19, 2010.

1. TocSiick

TocSiick Ancient

Doom Chamber: Predator in The Doom Chamber
    The Predator is Coming!

Download Map
    Download Gametype

This Map took me quite a while to make. its my very first map uploaded here on forgehub so dont baash me to hard on the map. the predator is invisible and the humas try to hide/kill the predator. it is best to stay in groups to stay alive. the map gradually gets darker over time and it gets pretty dark to where its kind of annoying. it starts in the day ends in the night. If you are the predator, it is fun to mess with the humas by scaring them with the pallets and making noise, Make sure not to get yourself killed!:

THE HUMANS SPAWN
    [​IMG]
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

PREDATOR SPAWN/Space Ship
    [​IMG]

Pillar Maze
    [​IMG]
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Abandoned House
    [​IMG]

Jungle Gym
    URL=http://img844.imageshack.us/i/halo3118689481full.jpg/][​IMG][/URL]

Light Obelisk (trust me, you'll need the light)
    [​IMG]

The Darkness is Coming. Space Ship in Sight.
    [​IMG]

Wood Shack
    URL=http://img193.imageshack.us/i/halo3118689899full.jpg/][​IMG][/URL]
    Uploaded with [​IMG]

Alright guys i hope u enjoyed my map..its my first that ive forged in a while and my first ever uploading to any site. Enjoy!

2. serumembryo

serumembryo Forerunner

It dosent look like interlocking was used but the map looks cool and the darkness and spaceships were nice touches. A weapon list would be a good a idea and so would some gameplay pictures. Nice map 7/10

3. TocSiick

TocSiick Ancient

yeah there is a few interlocking in making roofs. and some walls but not much was actually needed.i tried to go for like an abandoned look but i guess it could be a bit neater and there is no weapon pickups so no weapons well i guess i could say there is 4 bubble shields 4 flares and 4 regenerators for Lights. Thanks for the advice! i also forgot to mention the map has traps

4. madcow015

madcow015 Ancient

Wow, creepy! It looks great and the broken, abandoned building style and the lighting really adds to the gametype. I remember the laughs and screams of terror that I experienced while playing the original on Foundry, and I'm sure this map delivers equally, if not better.

5. TocSiick

TocSiick Ancient

Thanks guys for the feedback! BTW there are a few changes in the gametype since its so dark its easier to kill the PREDATOR