DoogNitized

Discussion in 'Featured Maps' started by Pegasi, Dec 6, 2008.

?

How would you rate this map?

1. Poor

5 vote(s)
    5.1%
  2. Okay

3 vote(s)
    3.1%
  3. Average

2 vote(s)
    2.0%
  4. Good

14 vote(s)
    14.3%
  5. Great

74 vote(s)
    75.5%
  1. Rifte

Rifte Ancient

Fricking amazing. I love how you used a diversity of different objects for the ramps. I would also like to point out at how beautifully everything is merged together and the fact that its so smooth. 5/5 nothing more to say except definetly feature worthy.

2. Bloo Jay

Bloo Jay Ancient

Wow man. This is amazing. You must have spent (whats seems to be) years on this. Everything is just perfect about it. Can we give an exception to the Premium rule? I think Doog Nit deserves it :)

3. JSlayer7

JSlayer7 Ancient

Congrats Doog Nit!
    I am really quite impressed that you already have a featured map, considering you've been on this site for quite a short amount of time. However, your work has really paid of recently. You've made some stellar maps already, and it appears that you have been working really hard to improve with every map. This track itself looks quite awesome. I'm a huge fan of the smoothness, but also that it has been made playable. All of the map's components work really well together. Congrats again, man. Keep it up, and you'll be a Premium sooner or later.

4. HydroZoid

HydroZoid Ancient

wow. you and pegasi have a way with putting things in order.

the way you just stated it insane, it sonds like a featured map is like a law passing through congress, minus the president and his senority.

makes me really sad at all the debates i miss out on on those forums.
    debates are my fave to read.

5. i can forge

i can forge Ancient

Nice map i should skate this with a sk8 board not a mongoose

6. iZumi

iZumi Ancient

I was smelling a featurebhe moment this came out. It's innovative, new, and REALLY fun. I especially like the pyramid. Congratz!!

7. Katanga

Katanga Ancient

It was only a matter of time, Doog, until the park got featured. One of the best aesthetic maps i've seen, clean locking and fun to play!

8. Leoparddude

Leoparddude Ancient

Wow I knew this would be a feature someday when i first saw it. Anyway it looks great, and it's PLAYABLE! Most skateparks are just asthetic. And to make it even better you put more than 1 gametype! Great Job Pegasi !

9. Pegasi

Pegasi Ancient

Thank you man, although I'm assuming your referring to the write up, since the map itself is the sole creation of my man Doog Nit, a name to watch to be sure. I just had to pleasure of doing the writeup and being able to feature this bad boy.

10. TKOwnedU5

TKOwnedU5 Ancient

great map I'm happy for you that your park made feature you deserve it 100% I can tell you worked really hard at this map which is what counts very nice. I love the smoothness great job....it finally a map thats halo size if you know what I mean!!

11. ZEROATH

ZEROATH Ancient

i downloaded this about maybe 3 weeks ago and it is great

12. samoht294

samoht294 Ancient

Good job on the map. I really like it. KEEP IT UP!!!

13. i can forge

i can forge Ancient

just got to say this map is awesome again very well built no i have to go to the bathroom so ya i dl

14. mikeblair333

mikeblair333 Ancient

This is one of the only mini games i've seen anywhere that I actually liked, as I generally only like competitive maps. This is very well forged, and seems to offer great playability. This map looks great to just load up and blow off some steam, I'll definitely DL.

15. Kitten Stomp

Kitten Stomp Ancient

i think that this map is great can't wait to download it!

16. Xicemike

Xicemike Ancient

pretty intense map, smoothness is unbelievable.

17. Synerga

Synerga Ancient

This is some premium quality stuff. I like.

18. ForgeGod117

ForgeGod117 Ancient

Hmm, so we're the ones who don't play the maps. If you had played it you would no that you almost never get stuck and the whellie thing oes work, it just takes skill which i am guessing you don't have.

on to the map, Very professionaly made. Definatly the best skateing map out there. no offense to scarface or TKownedU5 but this just makes them look like childs play. I recently played a game on it when i had free time, and was suprissed to see how fun rolling around on a mongoose can be. This is revolutionary and people will try and copy your style of skate parks forever. 10/5. And i hope you can get premium with map 76!

Small thing but isn't this map a aestetic and not premium.

I will try to get up a full scale review up soon seeing as this map is worth my time.

19. GAMERINTHELIGHT

GAMERINTHELIGHT Ancient

pretty awesome i cant wait to download

20. xMBMAxPureEvil

xMBMAxPureEvil Ancient

No offense or anything but I think that this is just plain stupid. Scar face deserves this feature way more then doog does. No offense doog but not only did scar face make his first but his is neater and more original. His rail are actually grindable with a mongoose. This is just plain stupid.