Dom says Oi's Map-Pac

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by Mysterious D, Jan 14, 2008.

1. Mysterious D

Mysterious D Ancient

Thanks for replying, you two. I appreciate that.

Yes, I believe Confinement and Apocolyptic are my two most creative maps. The amount of detail I put into them to make them work just how I wanted them to was great, but at least I had a lot of fun making them.

Obituary was something I threw together one night because I was bored, but it plays okay. It's really an objective based map, for games like CTF and assault, but works well enough on infection and slayer. Teamwork recommended.

Shotty Corridors was a map I made on Last resort, and had the same general layout. The only problem was when I wanted to play something like Rockets, the whole thing would fall apart. So I decided to remake it on Foundry, where the building wouldn't move, no matter what.

All in all, I wouldn't agree with you - I think Apocolyptic was the most detailed, just because the amount of space the whole map took up, how long it took me to decide where to place the turrets so that you couldn't spawn-kill, and how mny times I play-tested it to make sure everything worked great. But you guys wouldn't know that, as you weren't play-testing them :p.