Do you think the Pelican should be a pilot-able vehicle?

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by Carter1234, Dec 18, 2010.

1. cluckinho

cluckinho Well Known

It'd work fine for MM IMO, invasion would be absolutely perfect for it in the right circumstances.

2. Neoshadow

Neoshadow Forerunner

There is currently NO map it can even nearly fit on properly, and still be effiecient enough to be useful.

I would like it to be there, but ONLY in forge and customs, and it would only really be useful on an Invasion custom map that used up most of forge world.

3. cookies4you

cookies4you Halo 3 Era

If Pelican comes in, so should the Phantom, maybe even the Seraph and Sabre

4. IH8YourGamerTag

IH8YourGamerTag Forerunner

question: when flying the pelican on new alexandria, is it possible for a human player to get in the back, than get out of the seat and just walk around inside?

This is just itching to be used for machinima purposes. i'm already trying to fill it with marines

#24 IH8YourGamerTag, Dec 23, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2010
  5. vesicles

vesicles Forerunner

Lets be realistic; ask Bungie for the Elephants back first; next demand a Scarab. Once you got these point out how not having a Pelican just doesnt make any sense and Bungie will give you one. Wasnt that easy.

6. Nemihara

Nemihara Ancient

Now that you mention it, a Elephant would be excellent for Invasion.

7. IH8YourGamerTag

IH8YourGamerTag Forerunner

invasion, elites have a scarab spartans have a pelican, and you have to take something off of the scarab. that'd be awesome.

8. Dav

Dav Forerunner

It'd be kind of useless in matchmaking. Invasion maybe, but it makes a nice novelty in campaign and could have been used as more than an easter egg. Maybe it could have been implemented in the same way Sabres were.

9. reedy991

reedy991 Forerunner

would love it would be awsome for mashinima (cant spell i dunno if thats right or not but oh well) but yea for a map on forge world it could be put to some real use like if i made a space station i would have somthing that could atualy fly out of it and look awosme.

10. M0aHerder

M0aHerder Forerunner

Like said before, a Pelican would be great in certian situations. But we need to work up to a Pelican.

Start by demanding the Forklift, then maybe a ridable Moa (This would be awesome if used right, it would be even better if shooting was allowed while riding), some civilian vehicles from the campaign, maybe a few vehicles from other games, some transport varients, then finally a Pelican and Phantom.

That way we get a lot more vehicles to entertain us before the Pelican is released. This will also allow Bungie to start small. We could start a petition if needed.

11. Jooder492

Jooder492 Ancient

There is a easter egg in the campaign that you can fly a pelican. I forget the name of the level, but it is on the one where you are in a hornet most of the time flying through the buildings. Roosterteeth has a good tutorial on youtube on how to fly it. You can also fly the phantom as well.