Do you think the original Recon owners are feeling ripped off?

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by OhNoez64, Jul 2, 2009.

?

Are the original Recon owners feeling ripped off?

1. YA RLY.

71.9%
  2. NO WAI.

28.1%
  1. Vincent Torre

Vincent Torre Ancient

eh think what you want. I just think it's a dumb helmet that everyone has been fapping about for 2 years which I don't really understand.

Even when I do unlock it I'll only use the body armor cause that's the only part that actually looks good.

2. Agamer

Agamer Ancient

One thing I can perceive as being a benefit out of ODST is not getting spammed with, "ZOMG Reconz can I be ur friend!!??" and etc.

3. FreshLegend

FreshLegend Ancient

In YOUR opinion

#43 FreshLegend, Sep 2, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2009
  4. Adelyss

Adelyss Hotdishhh

As a owner I have somewhat annoyed but some what don't really care. Sure it will become the new hayabusa but if the leaked achievements are true I find the less skilled players will have a little fun time trying to get it lol.

So honestly it will take some people awhile to actually get it and the bad players at Halo will have to try and try and try to truly earn it.

Also as much as I would like a new Recon for the people who earned it but if they don't then oh well I enjoyed my time with it.

5. Zombievillan

Zombievillan Ancient
    Forge Critic Senior Member

Yeah cuz you played for 24 hours straight without eating or urinating, LOL. Plus the several screenshot contests.

6. lolzinyogrill

lolzinyogrill Ancient

No, they shouldn't feel ripped off. It is just a normal piece of armor. The ones that should be feeling ripped off are the Recon owners who Bought their armor

7. Plan B

Plan B Ancient

Well in the end Recon is still just armor, Purely cosmetic.
    Recon wont make you any better at Halo than you are now.

8. Silent oo death

Silent oo death Ancient

Recon will not become the new hyabusha. It takes a ton of effort to get all the achievements to get it. If anything it will become the new katana. As for the original recon owners, they probably are but some probably don't care.

9. doubledeus

doubledeus Ancient

No one should feel ripped off for something they didn't buy in the first place. Anyone should realize that Recon becoming available for everyone was always going to happen. Halo 3 is two years old. Two years is plenty of time to feel special. Plus the Vidmasters achievements are hard. So even after ODST comes out Recon will still be rare.

10. Black Theorem

Black Theorem Ancient
    Forge Critic Senior Member

How do you know that every Recon owner won it two years ago?

11. mavrick145

mavrick145 Ancient

he means that they should just let go. it was pretty cool while it lasted, but who REALY wants to have a ton and a half of 5 year olds say that guy haz reconz!!! lets spam him till he Befreinds us!! i played a match of Innfection with a Recon winner and this kid starts rambling on about how cool this guy was for getting it, so after 5 minutes of this the recon owner and i screamed just about in unison "SHUT THE **** UP!!!! IT"S VIRTUAL ARMOR!!!" lol.

12. TechnicalVc

TechnicalVc Forerunner

The original recon owners should of gotten something extra like and odst body. Or just a special item.