do YOU tea bag????

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by masterpete117, Nov 22, 2009.

?

do you like tea bagging?

1. yes, i think its funny

65 vote(s)
    75.6%
  2. no, its rude

21 vote(s)
    24.4%
  1. King x Sausage

King x Sausage Ancient

of course!... its hilarious! i do it when im winning.... and when im losing.... and in any other possible situation, but lately i've noticed that the teamates i get matched with dont tea-bag so much, so i follow them and when they get a kill, i tea-bag the guy for them... yeah, im a team player

2. IH8YourGamerTag

IH8YourGamerTag Forerunner

the body melee is a good capper, it takes less time than the tea bag and you can do it while moving, so its less dangerous

i also like the single squat with added fart noise. i reserve it for 13 year olds in lone wolves or total douchebags....same diff. it breeds contempt for sure lol

3. Metzelda

Metzelda Ancient

Yes, I teabag anyone who is my friend because it's funny for both of us. I also teabag random people on live who kill me too much just to show them I can get a kill.

4. iZumi

iZumi Ancient

i think tea bagging is funny as hell. humping a dead animated body doesn't count as disrespect. it counts as virtual necrophilism.

5. MaxSterling

MaxSterling Ancient

Party leaders that set up 1-hit kill infection games or play stupid crap like Teacher or Cops and Robbers get killed first and teabagged all day. Also if they leave team killing on.

I also teabag people that go out of their way to do it to me or people that just annoy me.

6. xMLGx InStINcTx

xMLGx InStINcTx Forerunner

ohhhh sooo ur gay?

7. newbieninja2

newbieninja2 Forerunner

I have a rule that says that I will only tebag if I m losing or if i get a killjoy on the person im teabagging. there are plenty other ways to piss people off, like driving behind people that wont ride shotgun with you going beep beeep beepbeep beeeeeeep! while screaming in a high voice "wanna get in my mongoose!wanna get in my mongoose!wanna get in my mongoose!wanna get in my mongoose!" try it sometimes. ITS HILLARIOUS!!!