do YOU tea bag????

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by masterpete117, Nov 22, 2009.

?

do you like tea bagging?

1. yes, i think its funny

65 vote(s)
    75.6%
  2. no, its rude

21 vote(s)
    24.4%
  1. Furry x Furry

Furry x Furry Ancient

Call me immature but I do it to irritate the so-called, "hardcore" players. The ones who always type in their usernames wrong because it's in-case sensitive.

2. blackandblutoo

blackandblutoo Ancient

LOL, i love to just crouch on there body for about 5 seconds. Its like sitting on there face. But I do teabag if the opposite team is taking the game WAY to seriusly like saying I suck, or im gabage, or how they are so "pro" MLG. Then when you out BR them with a pistol, I think its perfectly fine to T-Bag the S**T out of there face. lulz

3. Spicy Forges

Spicy Forges Ancient

what I enjoy doing to most is playing Big Team Battle -> Multi Flag and when you kill someone you T-Bag for them 7 seconds because thats how long it takes to respawn. Good times, I think I might go and play Big Team Battle now.

4. FearFlare

FearFlare Forerunner

If i'm messing around with friends on halo like playing social big team. Then I do it many times because it's quite funny to piss off some people=P

5. Glasgow

Glasgow Ancient

I do not teabag unless in the TGIFs or just playing customs with friends.

6. DemonicPro

DemonicPro Forerunner

I only teabag if I betray or absolutely own someone lol

Rapist.

7. Camel Carcass

Camel Carcass Ancient

In MLG only. Especially when the Pros getting really frustrated.
    It's sorta like Javelin glitching in terms of ****ing off other players. It's brilliant.
    Earlier, I started playing with a couple of friends that barely play the game, and we were against the worst opposition ever. We teabagged so much, and once we reached ten kills, we ONLY used our fists. The same person really can fall for ninja-ing 11+ times in a row.

8. SMP

SMP Forerunner

i teabag all the time in every game that makes it possible, so not just halo (mw2,zelda,assassin's creed,ect) coz it's funny, especially when the corpse lands in a funny position, also i do like machinima and get out a warthog, tbag a body, then get back in a and drive away :D

9. xcoveredingravy

xcoveredingravy Ancient

tea-bagging is the best on split screen. you have that friend who is waaaaaay to serious and you kill him and just to get that satisfaction you tea bag them and listen to their reaction.

10. Rickles

Rickles Ancient

I get teabagged ALL the time. I knew this one kid that freaked out when he got mad at the game and if he killed the person he was mad at he would be like "TAKE THIS!@!@!" and start mashing the left stick.

I myself don't teabag... usually... I only teabag Kidbomber =)

11. Kilr0n

Kilr0n Ancient

I do but only when it's a really nice kill or if they're trash talking or tea bag me when they suck. But yeah I love it, and I don't think there isn't enough tea bagging in other games.

12. cheesenipsaregood

cheesenipsaregood Forerunner

well in MW2 its pointless to do because they wont know, unless you teabag behind them and then kill them

13. Fire Phoenix117

Fire Phoenix117 Ancient

I love when idiots tea bag me cause i raply say wow I didnt think an asshole like you is desperate enough to get his balls sucked by another guy. lol

14. caniblcake

caniblcake Forerunner

I teabag, but only if:

I'm doing awesome (which, sadly, is very rarely..)
    they teabag
    they suck
    I/we win, and I'm near an enemy body

15. Cornflakes Sam

Cornflakes Sam Forerunner

When I get a killjoy, my friends and every player in MLG, because they all got so pissed up. =P

16. masterpete117

masterpete117 Ancient

yeah i agree, the reason i think people teabag alot in halo is beacuse when u do it thier bodies wiggle and really fast tea bags makes me laff my ass off

17. Plasma Blades

Plasma Blades Ancient

I tea-bag if they start flipping out in game chat. That's pretty unfair to their team to make them listen to that and frankly, it's kind of funny that they think I hack when I give them a nice little backsmack. Other than that, I'll teabag teammates in custom games, since we only do minigames. For example, if our team has a significant lead in the game cherry bomber, and a teammate gets rocketed, I'll get out a teabag them really quickly. If I live I'll make more random stops until I die :)

18. Hunter85792

Hunter85792 Ancient

I NEVER tea bag. Not only is it pointless and immature, but it also allows the other team a few shots on me while I'm humping a virtual corpse.

19. IH8YourGamerTag

IH8YourGamerTag Forerunner

only when one my buddies is passed out drunk and deserves it.

oh wait, in halo? j/k...
    Sometimes among friends in a custom FFA I might, or

in grifball when its the 5th round and the other team has already won and the guys holding the ball in the corner so everyone can get kills..... if i can get to him, i teabag OR

If some random person teabags me in a game for a so so kill, i'll usually track him down and return the favor. IF his kill was amazing, I'll let it go.

20. OrcheIium

OrcheIium Forerunner

I teabag often, but only for "just" reasons. The body melee is also a favorite.