Divine's The Impossible [Escape Map #1]

Discussion in 'Reach Mini Game Maps' started by ZyMicZ, Jun 1, 2011.

1. ZyMicZ

ZyMicZ Forerunner

Divine's "The Impossible" [Obstacle Escape #1]

Difficulty: 4/5

You start in a room with nothing but a sword for light. You must find everything in the first room to advance onto the trail. You are required to have certain weapons, equipment, and abilities to be able to complete the traps after advancing the first room. Advance on the path using abilities found in the first room while still needing items on the path. Reach the second to last room, the cave, and find your way to the final test. Complete the final test using teamwork or solo mental thought and escape to freedom.

Constructive criticism and feedback are welcome.

• Starting in a big room, you must find all of the materials needed to advance.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Advance through the trail getting through few obstacles.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Get through the traps inside the dark cave.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Advance to the final room inside the cave, pass it, and walk to freedom.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hints:

Stuck? Try feeling the walls.
    You are not timed at all, take your time and observe your location for any hidden objects.
    Do not fly to escape the first room, you will soon approach something that you can't fly over.
    Hints inside the game are marked by health packs with the letter "H" on them.

Other info:

Checkpoints are marked with dice on top of teleporters. They are below the escape in the first room.

You may need to stand on something to reach higher surfaces.

Rate the map, tell me what you guys think, and be sure to let me know if you beat it!

Good luck. Tutorial is in my file share if you're completely stuck.

Special thanks to DNiZ, IHIenry, and DefauIt for testing.

#1 ZyMicZ, Jun 1, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2011
  2. Psquiddy

Psquiddy Forerunner

Sorry, but this map is not up to our Forgehub standards. You have 24 hours to update it, or it will be blocked. Your post must include:
    3 or more pictures
    A link to your fileshare (and the map)
    300+ character introduction to your map.

Once again, if it is not brought up to standards, it will be locked.

3. Bio Cobalt

Bio Cobalt Forerunner

Looks interesting, i'll have myself and a friend check it out and give feedback sometime this week.

4. jpdominguez

jpdominguez Forerunner

cool map :D keep doing more and also keep doing the tutorials XD

5. ZyMicZ

ZyMicZ Forerunner

Thanks man. I'll release until I run out of ideas! And there will always be tutorials.

6. Bio Cobalt

Bio Cobalt Forerunner

It was... interesting. The first room was pretty well made, and i enjoyed the numerous things you had to do to unlock the first teleporter. (I found) it was quite easy, after that, however. One thing that puzzled me was.. at the end, when (i did it with another person) one person had a jetpack and the other had a dropshield, it was easy to get past the killballs and not even have to block the teleporter on the man-cannon because you could just jetpack up to the 2nd mancannon to the hill. Is this on purpose or a fluke? Also, the very right teleporter in the first room is breakable; you can crouch jump over the dice, and it tends to break the map unless you know what to do. Overall, i enjoyed it and would rate it a 4/5.

7. CAPTAIN O8VIOUS

CAPTAIN O8VIOUS Forerunner

how come you cant watch it without bungie pro?

#7 CAPTAIN O8VIOUS, Jun 9, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2011