Distortion

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Race Maps' started by Vaccarelli, Aug 30, 2010.

1. Vaccarelli

Vaccarelli Forerunner

Created By: x2Hip iz Rippin

Distortion is my final Halo 3 racetrack. It features a smooth path with large banked turns, waves, and a very nice elevator. Most of the time spent on this track was put into the elevator. I really wanted it to be perfect. This map is playable with all racing gametypes and personally I think best for Battle Snipes. I hope you enjoy my final tribute to Halo 3!​

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Action Shots

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 Vaccarelli, Aug 30, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2010
  2. Phill3593

Phill3593 Ancient

This tracl looks awesome. The scenery is nice, the forging looks excellent, and you have a nice mix of mainly sky and a bit of terrain. I also like the elevator going downwards - you don't see too many of those anymore. 9/10 Good track

3. Hogframe

Hogframe Ancient

Thanks for that incredibly generic post that missed most of the track, and that showed you've never downloaded, played, or even forged through on his map. Anyways, it's nice to see a Race Map again. I honestly don't think there's been one in over a month, and boy am I glad that the only one here is this good. You seem to have a general smoothness in your map (a nessecity of Racetracks), and the aesthetics are surprisingly good for a map of it's size. Not only did you put in neat little structures to the side of the map, but you also used the map itself as a creative aesthetic piece (the red light reflecting off the gold on the Walls). To top all this off, you made it Battletracks compatible, and added great LOS that allow for close and long range combat.

Anyways, keep on truckin'. Be proud of what you've made, and hope for better come Reach.

HarisSales,
    Out.​

#3 Hogframe, Aug 30, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2010