Distortion Ø

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by buddhacrane, Dec 7, 2008.

1. Dizfunky

Dizfunky Ancient

*pukes*

Dude, this map is messed up. It's so confusing.

Distortion was one of my favorite maps, and the remake is so much better. There is more interlocking and I like the spinning tunnel. It is much smoother with the window panels.

2. ForgeGod117

ForgeGod117 Ancient

Yeah, completely agreed. the remake is unbelivable though. And budda if you crammed this all into the budget you may be disapointed seeing as some people actually have seizures from this kind of stuff. It might be aceppted though. and it will most certainly be played in custom games around the globe.

3. mikeblair333

mikeblair333 Ancient

Downloading this map alone gave me a headache, I'm sure that this map will have my friends screaming for the aspirin while I headshot them in SWAT FFA. Nice update Buddha! 14, no wait, 16 1/2, no, 10/10

4. QKT

QKT Ancient

OMGWTFBBQ
    from scratch?
    WTH are you playing at?
    you like need premium+ rank

5. oO SLiK Oo

oO SLiK Oo Ancient

I have nothing bad to say about the map but it gave me a headache.I have a question too, What did merge into the ground to get thoughs like lights.That was very cool.I loved the first one and this one more! Alright i know people tell us not to do drugs but my friend was at my house and he was High (under the influence of marijuana) :D haha i wasnt though and he left my house becuase he was tripping out.And a few minutes later he called me saying " It killed my high " i was luaghing so hard LOL.
    Just wanted to share that story with you guys.
    Awsome map!

6. cow for cow

cow for cow Ancient

Dam this map looks awesome would it be possible for somebody to download it and invite me to play on it

It is impossible for me to link my account (I’ve tried everything even called MS 2 times)

I played on soothing similar a long time ago and it was crazy the pics for this look 1000 times tripper

PS. send a friend invie to the acount A Cows Friends thats my frendslist acount

7. Soulful_Spitin

Soulful_Spitin Ancient

OMG i have to see this map it looks very creative and haven't really seen maps like this. It's kinda new to me and im wondering how it is done.

#67 Soulful_Spitin, Dec 18, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2008
  8. Public Servent

Public Servent Ancient

This map makes me sick! I literaly want to puke when I play it, and I LOVE IT! My guess is this is the most origional map you can find. I showed some old friends who I used to lan with on Halo 1 but none of them have played Halo since #2, and they were beside them selves. For some strange reason we all agreed, and I cant put a finger on it but it reminded us of Chiron LT34. Maybe cause none of us were ever exactely sure where we were on the map and that was great. It also might of been cause we were playing shotguns, but everyone loved it. You so can't go by what alot of the general population here say in terms of negativity, even though it is the audience you are trying to capture and alot actually have positive critism. But Sorry anyone who might get offended by this, from a new perspective its easy to see how spoiled alot of members are here, Its gotten to be one big pissing contest sometimes. And thats to bad because although some seem to be just starving for attention, most of us share a single goal and pure passion for the game. That should come first and foremost when we open our mouths. But many are only out for themselves and that doesnt constitute the definition of community at all. I guess what Im trying to say is there should only be praises and positive comments about this map it is a masterpiece. If someone wants to dog it they should pm you about the problems they have. Hasn't every ones parents taught them at some point in their lives. " If you don't have anything positive to say then dont say anything at all?" You should seriously if you havent already just based on this one map, consider pursueing your talent and take some computer courses for game design. There should'nt even be a debate about this map, it should come on the disc!

#68 Public Servent, Dec 19, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2008
  9. AceOfSpades

AceOfSpades Talented
    Forge Critic Senior Member

I've played the first one and it is insane. This one looks even better... alot smoother and the upside down room... i'll probably never figure that out
    9.5/10... -.5 for making my head hurt.

10. itsmebiff

itsmebiff Ancient

this looks way better than the old distortion and now there's an upside down room!! jeez you must want us to throw up :D but anyways looks great i like the new interlocking and the upside down room is just genius. this definetely deserves a feature i cant wait for future maps and i bet your old map earth very difficult but i give the new distortion a 10/10 great work buddhacrane

11. Blazen Nite

Blazen Nite Ancient

I die when i go under the map though