Dispatch

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by Skibez, Sep 13, 2010.

1. Skibez

Skibez Forerunner

I originally made this in foundry when it first came out. but i could never do it justice, so now with reach & forge world i thought i would try again. I added the snipers nest & a launch ramp on top for a banshee. there will be 4 teleporters that I have shown which ones will connect. I am hoping there will be shield doors but can't remember if or if not. if there isn't i will do some redesigns.
    About the map, i designed it for 8 player FFA or 4v4, but i was thinking it could work for infection too. i can't remember gun placements so any suggestions on where i should place them i would greatly appreciate it.

[​IMG]
    Overview
    [​IMG]
    Angle View
    [​IMG]
    Overview of 2nd level, bottom left 5x5 is in accessable
    [​IMG]
    Angle View of 2nd level
    [​IMG]
    Overview of 1st level(the cut out areas in the top-left & bottom-right will have 2 way teleporters)
    [​IMG]
    Angle View of 1st level
    [​IMG]
    car port(w/o vehicles) & a shoot through window
    [​IMG]
    hallway to the right of the car port, & in the cut out to the left there will be a 2 way teleporter leading up to the covered area in the bottom-left on the 3rd level
    [​IMG]
    the area leading to the bottom-right area with a(hopefully) shield wall.

if anyone wants more pics just ask, any comments or suggestions are welcome. this is my first map on here.

2. Kyler

Kyler Forerunner

Nice map, but I recommend taking out the shield doors.
    Personally this map looks a bit too boxy and unoriginal, but that's my opinion.
    I wish you luck.

*100th Post