2-4 Players Discord v2

Discussion in 'Halo 4 Archive' started by SimmonsZore, Sep 8, 2013.

1. SimmonsZore

SimmonsZore Promethean

Discord v2
    by Cheiyijei

Discord is a 1v1,2v2,ffa style map. Being built around this building makes this map have alot of free handed well... everything is freehand. The story behind here is that it was a failed oil mining project and is now a war zone for spartans to settle their issies,you know all that good stuff. Lets hurry up and get to the map already since thats what you came here for anyways.

Here is ELOW where the a sniper spawns on the ramps above for limited map control.
    "Chewy,thats a camping spot!"
    I know,thats why the map is called Discord. I need some some dis-order going on,besides... the sniper ain't got but 4 shots.
    [​IMG]

Welcome to blue base. Its blue. Yeah,thats all I got for this one. I mean look at it,no weapon spawns or anything. just move on.
    "Chewy, you can say something nice."
    no, shut up. My world.Moving on.
    [​IMG]

This would be HALLWAYS here. If you have the sniper,this is the place i'd say bring it too.Here lies a bolt shot above the dip,next to the coil. so use it or eles they will.
    "whats with the grave lift?"
    If someone is sniping down this way,Its a good way to get around him.
    [​IMG]

Red base. Like blue base but with less cover and has complete mobility to the rest of the map.
    "red team over powered!"
    1v1,FFA... not really that much of a problem unless you suck. Come on the map is called Discord not only for the my little pony villian.
    [​IMG]

The TIP of the ice berg. This is the power weapon spawn that everyone can see. Red team has an easy path to it from start,but Blue team has an easy window to kill them at first glance.
    "But what if you suck?"
    Then you was going to lose reguardless. Everyone should know how to use a BR by now.
    [​IMG]

Here is an over view of Discord. Its small and has lots of detail(like how I did it in Halo 3 guys).
    [​IMG]

I'd recommend pro gametypes but just do you.Map is in my fileshare: Cheiyijei

If you lazy,or if this works,here is a link to the map: http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/p...&details=b6b9fb36-560c-4e72-a9cd-4b6980f6e1db

please provide feedback if possible and its great to be back.

#1 SimmonsZore, Sep 8, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2013
    IIII SEGA IIII likes this.
  2. Teancum

Teancum Promethean

That's really interesting use of existing structure. I don't think I've seen that done before.

3. Squeak

Squeak Promethean

Wow, this looks really good from just the pictures, definitely giving it a download.