Dirty Antics GFX

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by natu, Apr 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OhNoez64

OhNoez64 Ancient

My Sig Request.

Stock: I accually have 2 stocks.
    This and This

Render: What do you mean by render? I thought the Stock and Render were fairly the same.

Theme/Style: A bit yellow and grey, have the first stock (Forge General) on the left tilted to the side in the corner[​IMG]. Like you did with that 'Natu' sig with the gun sticking out the top, just have it at the corner with 70% inside the coloured area of the sig, and the rest sticking out like your Natu sig.

Just the Major League Racing in the middle, but have it around the right area a bit more that the mid. Make the side that has the blue part of the MLR part blue to the rest of that side, and the same to the Red side.

Additional quotes/text: Have 'OhNoez64 In the middle, tilted to the left, with 'LOL Racer' Underneath it at the same angle. either to the right of the MLR logo, or the left, whichever looks best to you. Make the font something like the font for the Natu sig, but a little chunkier. Smudge the Text toward the right, so it looks like it's zooming across the sig, but don't smudge it too much, still make it readable.

Other: with the 'Forge General' logo, like i said with the part sticking out the top, but since the Yellow doesn't go too well with the red, make the last.. say 20% of the red area slowly fading towards black.

Size: A tad smaller than the sig restriction, but keeping the room for my Map list and the text at the top of my sig.

If it's too long, I apologize, but it has no fancy colours so it's quite simple compared to the VERY colourful ones.

2. Donii

Donii Ancient

One signature per person.

3. Glasgow

Glasgow Ancient

where the hell is my sig?

just kidding. *patiently* where the hell is my sig?

#103 Glasgow, Jun 24, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2009
  4. natu

natu Ancient

It's being made. :D

I'm not on GIMP everyday... Kay

5. Donii

Donii Ancient

Shops closing, wwell PM you your sigs later on.

6. OhNoez64

OhNoez64 Ancient

No no no, I mean have TWO images in one sig.

7. Glasgow

Glasgow Ancient

...you just got a sig from Natu two pages ago.

8. natu

natu Ancient

Most of the sigs are being transferred to our new shop BAMF.. Sooo ya This shop is gonna get closed in a minute.

9. 1shawn1

1shawn1 Ancient

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.