Introduction Deuces

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by BaltiK, Oct 3, 2011.

1. BaltiK

BaltiK Forerunner

Sup fellas.

I'm BaltiK. I've been playing Halo since Halo 1 and got Halo 2 xbox live for the first time when it originally came out. The apex of my xbox live playing was during the Halo 2- CoD 4 shift. I used to be a part of a small however decently known machinima and montage making gaming community known as QsK. I came across this site on a google search and it reminds me so much of QsK. Some other gaming things are that I used to play WoW, apex being during ICC-25 Hardmodes. I also run train on SSBB with Marth, and play on the regs.

I just recently sold my xbox to cop some extra cash because I didn't ever use it as much as I used to, however I'd love to integrate into your community here since it still has resources to things I still do. The grahpics section here is a phenomenal and I'll defiantly use it to my advantage. As you can see I already made use of some c4ds and some brushes. On top of structural things, I'm really hoping to find some chill ass people on here.

I'm a Pre-Medicine major at SUNY Fredonia. My favorite musical genre is Rap, and my favorite rapper is Tech N9ne, however my musical knowledge and enjoyment stretches to all genres. I have over 645GB of music, expanding every day by at least 2 or 3 albums. I was born in Detroit, and am an avid Red Wings fan. I play club lacrosse for my school and am a member of a fraternity known as Delta Chi. Just some BS about me.

So that's some **** about me I guess. So yeah, I'ma be kickin it on the real. Oh yeah and my favorite liquor is Crown Royal. 1800 Tequila is nice too.

DEUCES

2. Noxiw

Noxiw Ancient

Yaaaay Michigan.
    I live there.

Welcome to ForgeHub. Read the rules and be actively contribute and I'm sure you'll get along just fine. If you have any questions, send me a message.

3. Xun

Xun The Joker

Welcome, my good man. Nice to see another new member join up, and a relaxed one at that. We're not that dissimilar, I'm extremely laid ba...

*falls asleep mid-sentence due to over-chillness*