Sandbox Desert Wave

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Race Maps' started by Mongoose Tracks, Jun 17, 2009.

1. Mongoose Tracks

Mongoose Tracks Ancient

Made by- lil kyle 15 & SpEcTaCuLaR Ra

Map- Sandbox
    Download Here-Click Me!

Gametypes- Racetracks and all Battle Tracks gametypes...

Description-
    This is a very neatly forged racetrack on sandbox that takes place in the middle section. The track takes up almost all of the space on the ground and most of the space in the air and is completely uncheatable (As far as I know). The track is perfect for big groujps of people as there is long slow turns to navigate around and some tighter banked waves that are really smooth. Well we hope you like the map and give it a try. Here are some pictures for you. If you downloaded already please redownload as we just fixed a few problems with the track!

Pictures-

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Well we hope you try out the map!​

#1 Mongoose Tracks, Jun 17, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2009
  2. oO SLiK Oo

oO SLiK Oo Ancient

Good job kyle and spectc. It was pretty smooth. I havent did a BT game on it. But i noticed that you have you trip mine on Instant respawn and your Mongooses on 7 not 8. That was earlier today, i dont know if you fixed it. But good job 4/5.

3. Mongoose Tracks

Mongoose Tracks Ancient

Yep dream pointed that out to me then and I fixed it. So its all better now! Well glad you like it...

4. Gamefreak1792

Gamefreak1792 Ancient

K I may sound like a noob but is there a trick to making those tracks so smooth beside just merging or does it just take alot of time and effort?

5. Mongoose Tracks

Mongoose Tracks Ancient

It takes both but weve been working on this track off and on since the map pack came out to the public and we just finished...

6. Flair iz NasTy

Flair iz NasTy Ancient

This map is great, it's very long and decently smooth. I remember seeing this months ago, and from the looks, it looked amazing! I don't like the effects and when you transfer into the terrain, it really irrtates me how much of a bump it is. The turns were very smooth, but seemed quite boring just kinda going in a circle especially when it was basically flat and extremely wide. Tunnel was used on two other maps already, I think it is kinda getting overused lol. I know I mentioned alot of negative things, but the track is really good you are alot better then I thought kyle :)
    4/5

7. Mongoose Tracks

Mongoose Tracks Ancient

I know... Anyway Flair we just fixed the transition to the terrain and stuff and its a lot smoother now so I hope you check out that version... :) Thanks

8. SPACEMAN

SPACEMAN Ancient

Wow this map looks amazing, the track looks very detailed and smooth, and your hard work has paid off, downloading now.

9. xXDeepStabXx

xXDeepStabXx Ancient

It looks like a rollercoaster =D. Its really cool and you did it on the ground, unlike the other race tracks that do it in air. 5/5

10. Mongoose Tracks

Mongoose Tracks Ancient

Thank you very much gyus Im glad to see that you enjoyed it and had fun...