DerLock

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by SARGENTxZOMBIFYxx, Aug 20, 2008.

1. SARGENTxZOMBIFYxx

this new version of foundry is made for slayer, oddball, and KotH

the bubble shield spawns in the back hallways

power drain in the same spot but its on the ground

rockets spawn on the ground 4 ways to get to rockets

two brs and plasma pistol next to the power drain

camo on the left and oversheild on the right next to the sniper spawn in the fenced boxes

regenertor inside the open box next to sniper spawn

sword above power drain in open box

shotgun above sword on a bridge

2 way teleportals spawn on asamtric gametypes by the sniper

CENTER VIEW

[​IMG]

SNIPER SPAWN

[​IMG]

SIDE VIEW

[​IMG]

BACK BASE

[​IMG]

ROCKET HALLWAY

[​IMG]

#1 SARGENTxZOMBIFYxx, Aug 20, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2008
  2. FreshCherry

FreshCherry Ancient

the screenshots are not working. also from the info we got, is it foundry with more stuff?

3. stone0043

stone0043 Ancient

screenshots not workin for me either, sry. you can find a tutorial on posts in the forum section.

4. Elkan Viel

Elkan Viel Ancient

Your pictures are not showing. Here is how to fix:

Go to each screenshot on bungie.net and open each file up and save each one. Then upload each picture to an online photo uploader thingy such as photobucket.com and put your upload your pictures after you made an account. Then use the IMG code under each picutre after you upload them and just copy and paste them to this thread and voila you have pictures. And also post your map by copying the link on bungie.net of your bungie.net map thread thingy and paste it here.

EDIT: Okay looks good. The map looks a little open in some spots, that could be fixed. In your next map, try to use interlocking. Most people here on ForgeHub will only download if the map is interlocked. The map design is a bit plain but it is put to good use. 3/5 on your map. Thanks for fixing though =).

#4 Elkan Viel, Aug 20, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2008
  5. Gamer720

Gamer720 Ancient

Posting the same thing twice is against the rules. Also, like I said before, your pics do not work, and you gave a poor description.

6. STEClash96

STEClash96 Ancient

Looks like an Ok map (3/5) but if theres No interlocking or Geo-Merging then No-Download from me, sorry but I did'nt get the feel for the map, Looks good for FFA though.

[​IMG]

7. IVIercinator

IVIercinator Ancient

It was a good try for your first post but I don't really see any point to this map. Perhaps a trip to the forging 101 section is in order 2/5

8. TheRevXa7xX

TheRevXa7xX Ancient

It looks too plain and empty all maps don't need interlocking though. You should check out forging 101 still.

9. Brownie7997

Brownie7997 Ancient
    Banned

its kinda open if you know what i mean so not the greatest but it does look okay

10. SARGENTxZOMBIFYxx

i know how to interlock ok i do it all the time i even know how to get objects in the ground but since if you do that it will cause lag on mm

so i figured i would make a new version of foundry i usually do interlock

11. Gollygeeanelite

Gollygeeanelite Ancient

Agree, nothing special about this map. At best to our standards, this deserves a 2/5. Sorry, it just doesn't cut it.

12. SE7ENS1NS4M

SE7ENS1NS4M Ancient

the pics are working just fine for me and i like this it really reminds me of the normal foundry but with a fresh new feel

13. The king psycho

The king psycho Ancient

it looks really good, i can see the pic just fine, but for those of you out there who can't see the pics, i recommend using tinypic, image shack and photo bucket often dont work and are alot more complicated,

great map though! 4/5!

14. Norbert220

Norbert220 Ancient

It's pretty good. Before I joined forgehub, I made maps like this without completely redesigning the map. Give him a break, guys, he is new here. Try and be more welcoming. The revVa7xx, The king psycho, and SE7ENS1MS4M, that was constructive criticism. Thanks for not insulting him.

On to the map. Look around at all of the amazing maps here and then try and combine many techniques to make a map that will blow people away. You don't have to finish the map in one session; a great map can take up to 30 hours to complete. If you get bored, just go play matchmaking until you feel inspired to continue.

15. Midnite Haze

Midnite Haze Ancient

WOOT a foundry map that uses the office space... that earns a credit plus i love the top level idea! 5/5