Sandbox Derby Arena

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by The Smokey 9414, Sep 3, 2009.

1. The Smokey 9414

The Smokey 9414 Ancient

DERBY ARENA

Ok so this is my second sandbox map. It basicly is a big octagon with 8 mongooses to drive around and nock your opponents off the edge.

Download Map

Download Gametype

The Gametype

Players spawn with pistols
    Deal no damage
    Are invulnerable
    Gain 1 piont in hill
    Waypiont showed to all players

PICS
    Overview
    [​IMG]

Underview
    [​IMG]

Ok so there you go I know there are only 2 pics but theres not much to show. So enjoy the map.

Incase you missed

Download Map

Download Gametype

PS. Cause Im new to this can someone tell me how to put spoilers in. Thanx

#1 The Smokey 9414, Sep 3, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2009
  2. BraveDave

BraveDave Ancient

Looks like the map was forged well but in my opinion I think you should change the mongooses to warthogs. Mongooses can be really hard to push. Other than that good map, but not very original

3. Tsiwt

Tsiwt Ancient

This looks alot like a map ive seen before with fusion coils in the middle and man cannons spawn around the edge but 3/5 because ive never really liked derby maps.

4. VIBlackDragonIV

VIBlackDragonIV Ancient

This is well forged especially for only your second post however this idea has been done to death with only one already making a feature. it is still well done so use your forging skills in another department.
    Also: spoiler]TEXT HERE[/spoiler] put whatever it is where it says "Text Here" for spoilers and put a bracket in front of the first spoiler [spoiler liker that

#4 VIBlackDragonIV, Sep 3, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2009
  5. footballfan757

footballfan757 Ancient

Since the map idea is not all that original. it was still really well forged so I got to give you props on that. you should have something that would make this map your very own. Like lava pit which added to kill ball in the middle. the map idea is not all original I am going to rate you on the forging 4/5. good luck and keep on forging.

6. InfamousFailurea

I give this map a 3/5, because it looks great, but is simple, extremely and utterly simple. The look of this map and the great game play make up for the simplicity though. GJ!!!