Defiance

Discussion in 'Reach Competitive Maps' started by d 1 G77, Nov 21, 2010.

1. d 1 G77

d 1 G77 Forerunner

I made this map with openness in mind. I wanted a simple Red vs Blue theme, for 4 on 4 combat. I think I actually allowed enough space for larger games as well, I am just waiting for more feedback from players on that. This map is on the side of a rock bluff with concrete type floors. I wanted to avoid a cage like feel and have more run around room than bridges used. You will notice a floor down below both bases with teleporters leading to a sniper spawn. I am hoping this increases the amount of players going downstairs. I am new to Forgehub and am hoping for as much feedback as possible.

I am online often and would love to join a team slayer game on it if anyone is interested. My gamertag is d 1 G77.

[​IMG]
    Blue Base

[​IMG]
    Red Base

Screenshots:

Red Base
    Blue Base

#1 d 1 G77, Nov 21, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2010
  2. Combat P3nguin

Combat P3nguin Ancient

Your post is not up to standards, to get your post up to standards you need to have pictures or a video.

Here is a Picture Tutorial for you.

3. d 1 G77

d 1 G77 Forerunner

I had no idea I messed that up so badly. Thanks for your help.

[br][/br]
    Edited by merge:

I was anxious to get my map up here, I should have slowed down a bit. Appreciate the help either way.

[br][/br]
    Edited by merge:

I'm curious where/how to post so that my map gets tested. Any help would be appreciated.

#3 d 1 G77, Nov 23, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2010