Deception

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by Monoxide89, Apr 16, 2008.

1. Monoxide89

Monoxide89 Ancient

Deception

I have been working on this map since the maps came out about 2 days ago i just finished after 48hours of NO SLEEP and countless cups of coffee and monsters. well here is the map i like to call Deception.

The map is an A symmetrical floating closed in map. (IF YOU FALL OFF YOU WILL DIE! AND YOU CANT GET OUT OF THE AREA OF THIS MAP BECAUSE IT IS BLOCKED OFF!) This map has one big lift in the middle witch will take you to a top platform that is kind of "floating", and two smaller circle platforms right below it. I got allot of my inspiration from Narrows and the classic map Ascension.

ALL GAME TYPES ARE FIXED!

For those of you who need a story:

This map was once used to monitor the flood. Now abandoned the UNSC has started some excavations of the now vacant structure.

For some weird reason the pics are WAY darker than the map actually is. so don't mind the darkness of a pic because it wont be that way during game play.

Over view of the middle
    [​IMG]

Over view of middle 2
    [​IMG]

Angled Middle
    [​IMG]

Close up of bottom middle
    [​IMG]

Close up of "Base 1"
    [​IMG]

Close up of Base 2 Ramp
    [​IMG]

Close up of Top lift
    [​IMG]

Back of base 2
    [​IMG]

Side
    [​IMG]

Well that is the map that i have been working on and i hope that you guys can enjoy more in the near future. If you would like to join/start a forge team hit me up on live my tag is Monoxide89......but for now,SLEEP!

DOWNLOAD

2. Hashmeer

Hashmeer Ancient

haha, 48 of forging, I would probably go insane. But nice job on the map looks good.

3. Gordo24

Gordo24 Ancient

It would be cool to get a DLC forge group together I'll send you a FR later today. My GT is DeadSilent24 be looking for it.

4. Mattus

Mattus Ancient

Looks very good, but the human elents look bad against the forunner, Arrgh why on earth did bungie decide to mix human boxes with forunner walls and bases?

5. Monoxide89

Monoxide89 Ancient

cant wait! i have been trying to get together the best of the best...... kind of like an MLG forge team.
    yeh i was sad to :( made it look REALLY SLOPPY! they could have at least made them all one color.......

#5 Monoxide89, Apr 16, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2008
  6. Reynbow

Reynbow Ancient
    Banned Senior Member

Doesn't look too bad =]
    -Download Que-

Side note, I'm working on an Avalaunche forge also =P
    Although 99% of the people who have LegendDLC would be =P

7. Iv0rY Snak3

Iv0rY Snak3 Ancient

hell this map has made me decide to take you up on that offer and join your forge group, thanks for letting me in.

8. Monoxide89

Monoxide89 Ancient

no problem just send me a FR on live my tag is Monoxide89 just like my user name on here...... later :)

9. bolt144

bolt144 Ancient

cant wait to play it

10. camel assassyn

camel assassyn Ancient

Nice Map I Like It

11. the other dark

the other dark Ancient

Wow. This looks really great. I was originally thinking that all the maps being created around this time would suck, but this one seems different.

I can really see that you put a lot of time into this.

Here comes my first Legendary DLC map download, besides a Ghost Town canvass. You should give yourself a pat on the back for that. :D

12. Pigglez

Pigglez Ancient

yay i agree with otherdark, this is the ONLY map ive seen which hasnt made me wanna barf and lol at the same time.... this is great! as dark said, my first Legendary DLC DL nd it goes too.... DECEPTION!!! great job

13. Monoxide89

Monoxide89 Ancient

Thanks for all the downloads and the support. just try to get it out there put it on your file share *just dont alter anything put this file up there please* so it will track how many downloads it has. oh and be one of those kids that pester people in customs......CAN I SEE PARTY I HAVE A 1337 H4x0|2 map that will make you crap your self.... but seriously thanks guys. :)

14. MONKEYDEATH3730

MONKEYDEATH3730 Ancient

I like this map. Its like LockOut/ BlackOut in a way but with its own twist. Nice Work!..... but never do that again, I had 6 redbulls with my friend in less than 3 hours at a graduation party; we both didnt go asleep until 3:30 in the morning and we felt like **** the next day

15. MNM1245

MNM1245 Ancient

Me no have Legendary DLC : (

16. A Nasty Fresh

A Nasty Fresh Ancient

Brilliant. Just utterly completely brilliant. Looks extremely creative I can't wait to play it!!!!!!

17. bnasty574

bnasty574 Ancient

this is very, very nice-a. deff best new forge at new maps. It's like its own little map inside its map. very well done, deff d/l. if you ever wanna forge with me my gt is my username.

and btw, monster is nasty, drink amp.

#17 bnasty574, Apr 16, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2008
  18. Monoxide89

Monoxide89 Ancient

yeh monsters do taste like a big heaping pile of ass but thats all my corner store had.....

19. evan12075

evan12075 Ancient

i actually found this on bungie first instead of forge hub. i usually never find good maps at bungie first. so anyway like i said on bungie... best avalanche yet! keep on working with avalanche. u inspired me to do some forging on avalanche!

20. Monoxide89

Monoxide89 Ancient

well i guess i did my job..... all i want is for people to follow in my foot steps and inspire all that look at these. :)