Decelerator on Foundry

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Race Maps' started by thelastlaugh27, Aug 9, 2008.

?

Rate this map out of 5

1. I'm a hater, so I'll rate it low

22.6%
  2. 4/5

16.1%
  3. 5/5

61.3%
  1. V

V Ancient

And on the 7th day, God rested and watched as thelastlaugh27 created this racetrack and God said, "Showoff......."
    Holy **** this is an amazing racetrack!!! If a racetrack were to get featured this should be first in line honestly. This has everything for a great racetrack and more. Its very wide which allows for numerous passing opportunities which allows for an actual race. This has some sick turns, nice banking, overall nice change of elevation. It looks like it requires some skill but actually has barriers so every turn isn't a brush with disaster. It doesn't look like you can get lost (I know that sounds stupid but you wouldn't believe how many time I play races with my friends on mediocre maps and we have to resart within the first lap cause someone didn't know where to go). Overall, this is perfect, no complaints, no criticism, nothing to improve on, 10/10 and 5 stars. Great job, sir, great job!
    EDIT: And I actually downloaded this too before I wrote this review.

2. thelastlaugh27

thelastlaugh27 Ancient

Thanks for that extensive review. I love that first part. Unfortunately I cant finish my new map because I got grounded for "a long time"

3. thelastlaugh27

thelastlaugh27 Ancient

"10/10 by looks of it"

Cool, tell me what you think when or if you ever play on it.