Sandbox DEATH RACE v3.0

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mini Game Maps' started by i Eat Bullets 4 dinner, May 4, 2009.

1. i Eat Bullets 4 dinner

DEATH RACE v3.0
    First of all this is my first map I've posted on forge hub. Death race v3.0 is like a duck hunt map but the humans are on mongooses instead of walking by foot.

The goal of this map for humans is to get to the custom power-up without getting sniped and pick up a rocket launcher and sniper and kill the zombie.

The goal of this map for the zombie is to snipe the humans that are on mongooses.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    ACTION SHOTS

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Download map: Bungie.net : Halo 3 File Details

Download Gametype:Bungie.net : Halo 3 File Details

If you have any feedback at all please tell me.

2. stevey101

stevey101 Ancient

Ill download it tomorrow and then post my feedback. Overall I think it looks pretty nice. Oh and nice first post too!

3. MAP MAKER

MAP MAKER Ancient

... looks far to easy for a good sniper to kill people easiey ... possibly head shots only or something?? that drop at the start looks mental btw ... sweet

4. Ix Massacre xxI

Ix Massacre xxI Ancient

This is a great idea that correct me if I am mistakenbut I beleive this has not been done before? I have always like the original game of Duck hunt but this could take it a step higher. I agree with MAp MAKER about how it could be to easy to kill them but putting only headshots could prove difficult. Anyway it looks like the course for the humans is lenghty and Overall 3/5 good job.

#4 Ix Massacre xxI, May 4, 2009
    Last edited: May 4, 2009
  5. Rifte

Rifte Ancient

Although this concept has been done before, the way this map plays looks very fun. I can imagaine myself panicking if somebody shot the guy on the back of my mongoose off lol. This is sort of a duck hunt on mogooses really.

I suppose I'll dl, 4/5 for now.

6. zZKatonZz

zZKatonZz Ancient

This map looks really fun, I download a map with this kind of idea where humans are on mongooses and the zombie is a sniper. But that map sucked, this map however looks really well forged. I can't wait to play it!

7. AItius

AItius Ancient

It seems like a great, fun concept, but I would have to agree that it seems to hard for the humans, due to the overall difficulty of the map, and lack of a railway on the back of the track. I say this because if you shoot a mongoose with a sniper, it will move and probably fall off the track easily. Overall, you should try to make a back wall and maybe tone down the difficutly.

8. i Eat Bullets 4 dinner

Its really not as easy as you think, because you usually snipe the mongoose and not the guy and the mongoose is indestructible so yeah, but thanks for the good feedback.

9. Xang

Xang Ancient

Its a good idea, in fact my freidn tried to make one (but it wasnt good) Im going to download this to show it to him, pherhaps it will give him a good idea...

10. l PATRICK l

l PATRICK l Ancient

Hey shadow you forge al ot

11. noklu

noklu Ancient

Could a human stay in the base? If not you need a method to force a player out. Or kill them. Which ever way tickles your fancy.

Also, a player could jump off and hide behind cover, couldn't he? Solution: Give zombie a few rockets to take out people hiding behind cover. Alternate solution: Have a few other snipe spots set around the map.