Death by Bridge

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Race Maps' started by c u l8er, Mar 24, 2008.

1. c u l8er

c u l8er Ancient

..:::Mongoose race track "Death by Bridge" on Sandtrap:::..
    Its finally here the Death by Bridge racetrack. I have spent a little less than a week perfecting this race track and it is awesome! I'll brake it down for you, starts on the sandtrap wall (look at sandtrap pic. above) weight for the yellow then blue orbs to spawn (this means go) you will drive over the holes on the wall which i have covered up with turret cases, next is the famous bridge from that passes over the huge valley right in the middle of the wall, you will see fusion coils dropping below you and you will also see the VIP point formed into a tunnel (turned out to be really cool). If you fall of the bridge you will have to take the scenic rout to find your way back to the track. Next you will find yourself doing jumps, off camber terns and a minefield witch if your not a skilled driver this is were your going to lose time. This track works with a party of 16, those who are not driving or are not in the passenger seat can spectate by going threw the portals found on the wall.

So now your asking ok so you gata sweet map now were is the game type? well the gametype has you spawning at the mongoose's, includes no killing, its a VIP gametype so each person in the game needs to be on his own team, because every time you pass the finish line it gives the VIP a point and not the regular guy. Also I would like to thank Killer2000 for helping me with the bridge and any one els I forgot. Thanks for testing guys your the bomb!

Please, if you are going to rate this leave a post below describing why you rated what you rated. If I can get a bunch of comments it will make future maps of mine better and better. Thank You!

Map location:
    http://halotracks.x10hosting.com/forum/index.php?automodule=blog&blogid=2&showentry=15

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. who? MIKE HESS

who? MIKE HESS Ancient

i give you props on that bridge...

3. Metallic Snake

Metallic Snake Ancient

great map, great bridge.