De_Dust2

Discussion in 'Reach Competitive Maps' started by Sidd, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Sidd

Sidd Ancient

De_Dust2 for Halo Reach Download Link:
    http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/4938/35531832.jpg

Ugh…it took me 10 days to build this map, never thought to use all the money up x.x
    BUT! I did it! I recreated my most favorite map from EVERYBODIES favorite game! COUNTER-STRIKE!!!! YEA! (Sidd sees everybody is unamused ‘>_>…) But anyway yea, it was a ***** building this map but glad to have done it. Its been a great past time of mine to play counter-strike and getting owned majority of the time and heard people raging over dieing and losing, haha.

Hope you all enjoy =)

This is my first map on halo reach forge, my only complaint about forge is that they provide so much blocks and structure, but only 10 crates!?@?!@?!@ x.x Other then that, its extremely innovating, but you all know that haha!

Again, I hope this map will give you enjoyment with friends while rage quitting, breaking the controller, screaming out on the mic, etc etc

:3

From,
    Sidd

For a Video look:
    YouTube - De_Dust2 on Halo: Reach

For Pictures:
    http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/4938/35531832.jpg

2. sYko de4d

sYko de4d Forerunner

Its seems to be very nice. U have a tip for a realy good Counterstrike Gametype? 1 Life, bomb doesnt stop ticking after all attackers are dead, no Shield/HP reg etc.

If u need a next Projekt, maybe DE_aztec ^^?

3. Grimsby

Grimsby Forerunner

You turned A beloved classic into a well made slayer to Objective map for use in halo. Well done my friend, well done. :)

4. africanBoi

africanBoi Ancient

So I love the map, it us very aesthetically pleasing. I think it will work for great for Reach! However when I tested it i noticed a few problems.

Problems:
    Inital Spawning: when I tried the map (slayer) out I started inside the cliff room. Halo defaults some initial spawns there when forging so you might want to delete them.

Objectives: Under advanced settings you can set Game Specific to "true" in order for the objectives to only show in the intended game types.

Weapons: Spartan Laser, it is an awesome gun (my favorite) but i don't think it suits the map very well. I would suggest replacing it with the grenade launcher.

Map description: I don't know if anyone really cares but your description is censored by bungie BLAM!

Despite those the map looks solid! can't wait to plat it with more people. If i find anything else I will let you know.